So confused

hellohowru

Question

Ok hello, I have no idea how to use this, can like someone send instructions or a video, or a screenshot, like anything will help, do you need vphone gaga, or like something, cause right now I don’t can’t see the game guardian icon in the game. Please help

6 answers to this question

On 7/26/2022 at 5:15 AM, hellohowru said:

Ok so i got most of it and thank you, but when I download it, and click into the download, it is just blank. Idk why

I watched the video on how to use game guardian, once i downloaded the file, and click on it here is what is shows:

hope i’m not bothering too much, sorry

68DF246B-ACD5-4BC1-B148-6DE60B8370B2.jpeg

- It looks like you're on iOS? Mentioning your used Device would help, but assuming that you're on iOS; you need to get your Device Jailbreaked and use "iGameGuardian" (Not ordinary "Game Guardian") or use H5GG.
- If you're on Android, use the mentioned Android VM (F1 VM, VMos Pro, Twoyi, VPhoneGaga, X8 Sandbox, V8 Sandbox) and for your issue; you can't open the downloaded file, right?

• 1) You can try to download The Game Guardian outside Android VM and import it inside (Every Android VM, There's an App to Import files/app from your phone to Android VM). You can either install the Game Guardian first outside, or you can find the files manually inside "Download Folder" from the Importer.
  • 2) For Android VM, you can try to use Original Game Guardian as it's going to work normally. "Game Guardian for Nox-Blustack" originally is used for Windows Android Emulator (LDPlayer, Nox, Bluestack, Memu, Mumu, Gameloop), so "Game Guardian + VPhoneGaga" will work just fine.
  • 3) Make sure that your downloaded files are not corrupted / not unfinished. That's the main cause of APK Files can't be opened. Just a side note: .APK files ONLY works on Android; iOS uses .IPA

Assuming your device isn't rooted you need to download and install Game Guardian on your device. Then download and install a virtual space app like x8 sandbox or f1vm. Look in settings and enable xposed framework. Then you'll need to add GG to your virtual space app and any games you want to try to hack. Then you need to open any game and GG inside that app.

Hope that helps to get you started.

Ok so i got most of it and thank you, but when I download it, and click into the download, it is just blank. Idk why

I watched the video on how to use game guardian, once i downloaded the file, and click on it here is what is shows:

hope i’m not bothering too much, sorry

68DF246B-ACD5-4BC1-B148-6DE60B8370B2.jpeg

Archived