I need a good encryption

MANDO01

Question

Personnaly i don't really get the point of obfuscating a script that your not even selling(i guess your not selling). At fist all scripts where open source and people could learn from it..now alot think there script is so valuable no one is allowed to see it. Im only talking about those scripts made for specific games. Not talking about tools. @HEROGAMEOfficial im not sure because i can't install your game but are this some of your values? If so then i think the info is enough after a few tries here and there to replicate your behaviour. I also don't expect you to tell me. I would not know eitherway as i can't install that game. I tried for learning purposes. Not looking for take anything.

testHero.txt

1 hour ago, Platonic said:

Personnaly i don't really get the point of obfuscating a script that your not even selling(i guess your not selling). At fist all scripts where open source and people could learn from it..now alot think there script is so valuable no one is allowed to see it. Im only talking about those scripts made for specific games. Not talking about tools. @HEROGAMEOfficial im not sure because i can't install your game but are this some of your values? If so then i think the info is enough after a few tries here and there to replicate your behaviour. I also don't expect you to tell me. I would not know eitherway as i can't install that game. I tried for learning purposes. Not looking for take anything.

testHero.txt 7.67 kB · 0 downloads

Obfuscation in general is mostly used as DRM, usually to prevent sharing scripts without permission of the developer.

I believe the devs should have all the rights to their own script and it would be kinda sad to have people not share their script as they are afraid to have it leaked or stolen. Of course obfuscation doesn't prevent that but it definitely makes it a bit harder and time consuming.

I have an idea to block log but idk it will work or not

I'm 80% sure it will not work but i will just say it

I will try to make word like oyyosyodoysyodhldkhdtiars or something meaningless i just wanted it to be special

I just want it gg to log it then i will search in all the device to this word then if this word exists the script will delete him self

The problem is how to search in all the device ?

is there's a way to do that

1 hour ago, MANDO01 said:

Here

Bro i don't want something hard to read

I want something they can't find anything in it bc gg decryption can decrypt anything 😕

We have backup your video, if you want watch:

This Video part 1 and This part 2, your video uploading use (decrypt) or i say send video decrypt.

Ok we finish it now:

1. You send video log not decrypt.
2. Log ~= Decrypt.
3. Easy decrypt.

Answer:

1. True.
2. True.
3. What is a decrypt?

Notes:
Log its can get anything you want, but you can't get all value use this methode, Well assume we can get the code from the logs, try get value this script (cheat perfect shoot all weapon) from log or your GG decrypt (We don't accept any of your excuses) If it fails.

26 minutes ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

We have backup your video, if you want watch:

This Video part 1 and This part 2, your video uploading use (decrypt) or i say send video decrypt.

Ok we finish it now:

1. You send video log not decrypt.
2. Log ~= Decrypt.
3. Easy decrypt.

Answer:

1. True.
2. True.
3. What is a decrypt?

Notes:
Log its can get anything you want, but you can't get all value use this methode, Well assume we can get the code from the logs, try get value this script (cheat perfect shoot all weapon) from log or your GG decrypt (We don't accept any of your excuses) If it fails.

Well for me anything can get the value from its decrypt 🤣

Screenshot_2022-07-25-08-03-38-003_com.f1player.s2.jpg

23 hours ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

Can share video decrypt?

Here

22 hours ago, MainC said:

It would be usefull if you share the method here, as the Author can patch the script to avoid that. GG Lua Encryption mostly based on Client side and GG itself. It's a good practice if you're not trust the Client-Sided process, you might combine Good Encryption with several ways to make it more harder to read:

• 1) Migrate your script into Online Reserver (Pastebin, etc) 
  • 2) Splits your Script into several mini-script: Import Extra GG Code
  • 3) Obfuscate your LUA / Encrypt LUA to make it more harder to poke.

It would be good if you have write your own Cheats manually (not GG based), as you can implement more things without restriction. 

Bro i don't want something hard to read

I want something they can't find anything in it bc gg decryption can decrypt anything 😕