How do I decompile this GameGuardian script that I found? (LuaR / Lua 5.2)

eijjiowejio

Question

2 answers to this question

On 7/21/2022 at 6:28 PM, eijjiowejio said:

It's LuaR/Lua v5.2

Here is the script.

script.lua 20.59 kB · 5 downloads

I'm on a Mac so how do I decompile this?

Hi!
You can try to dump / cp-memory, but i don't think it is do-able on Mac as it's involve Android Emulator. Perhaps, do you have Android / Windows Device? :

• 1) On Android Devices, uses Android VM such as VMos Pro, Twoyi, F1 VM, X8 Sandbox, V8 Sandbox, etc. You need to Install Game Guardian both inside and outside Android VM. Then; run your script from GG inside Your Android VM (Pay attention to any string or even values that are being executed).  Once you got some values, go to main menu (don't close the VM) and launch GG from outside VM. Now choose target process to your prefered VM and scan for Known String. You might get the desired result; you can dump it or just copy-paste the values from Memory Viewer
  • 2) Almost the same thing, but on Windows you need Cheat Engine outside your Android Emulator. Run script -> open CE -> find String -> You got Decompiled script from Memory.

Yes, you can get anything you want from Memory. It's should the least easy - manual and yet tricky way. 
Good Luck,

Archived