Game freezes/crashes when changing value?

Sup32

Question

Whenever I try to change any value like season pass value or whatever it is, relics value like from 7000 to something or change how much attack I'll gain from training. Basically any value I try to change, game screen freezes and I'm forced to close it and open it again.

I have:

1) unload level 3 activated

2) hide game guardian from app level 2 activated.

3) Root activated (x8 sandbox)

4) Virtual space activated.

Is it not possible to modify any values anymore in this game? It has got memory value editing detection, otherwise it wouldn't freeze like that.

Check the attached video. After it froze, I tried to click everywhere but nothing worked.

1 answer to this question

On 7/20/2022 at 5:05 PM, Sup32 said:

Whenever I try to change any value like season pass value or whatever it is, relics value like from 7000 to something or change how much attack I'll gain from training. Basically any value I try to change, game screen freezes and I'm forced to close it and open it again.

I have:

1) unload level 3 activated

2) hide game guardian from app level 2 activated.

3) Root activated (x8 sandbox)

4) Virtual space activated.

Is it not possible to modify any values anymore in this game? It has got memory value editing detection, otherwise it wouldn't freeze like that.

Check the attached video. After it froze, I tried to click everywhere but nothing worked.

Probably there's some protection going on, wether the game checks for the Memory Changes or there's a "trap" address; when you change, it triggers some function to freeze your screen.

• 1) Probably you try to edit the address one-by -one see if something interesting happen.
  • 2) If it's really from memory detection, you may need to use simple memory bypass by manipulating Game /proc/PID/maps:
pidof com.yourgame.package

mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/YourGamePID/maps

Archived