Chromebook installation

nwade99

Question

I bought a new Samsung chromebook specifically for gg. I need "installation for dummies" instruction as I am not tech savvy at all. I see a lot of posts about going into dev mode. Do I need to do that? If so, how? The only game I play in FV2 Country Escape. (Please keep laughing to a minimum!) I don't even know where to start, as a lot of the posts relating to chromebook were prior to the latest update. Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

On 7/13/2022 at 9:27 PM, nwade99 said:

I bought a new Samsung chromebook specifically for gg. I need "installation for dummies" instruction as I am not tech savvy at all. I see a lot of posts about going into dev mode. Do I need to do that? If so, how? The only game I play in FV2 Country Escape. (Please keep laughing to a minimum!) I don't even know where to start, as a lot of the posts relating to chromebook were prior to the latest update. Any help would be appreciated.

Gameguardian only works on android devices. If you want to hack a mobile game, download an android emulator (like bluestacks.com) and install gameguardian there.

If you want to hack a pc game, use cheat engine instead.

Archived