look good morning dear to know if someone could help me

Kirafp

Question

Kirafp Santos:
look good morning i have a problem i was wondering if you could help me please

V = gg.makeRequest('https://myexternalip.com/raw').content 

if V == "177.74.97.224" 
or V == "177.25.235.90" 

as you can see this works like IP blurring. My question and how can I use an expiry date for each IP without interrupting the verification of every other IP

IP identifiers

4 answers to this question

On 7/12/2022 at 7:02 AM, Kirafp said:

Kirafp Santos:

if V == "177.74.97.224" 
or V == "177.25.235.90" 

as you can see this works like IP blurring. My question and how can I use an expiry date for each IP without interrupting the verification of every other IP

IP identifiers

Are you trying to make an ip grabber? Sorry I can't help, but I need to know the purpose before I help you because I don't want to help you doxx somebody.

On 7/12/2022 at 6:02 PM, Kirafp said:

Kirafp Santos:

if V == "177.74.97.224" 
or V == "177.25.235.90" 

IP identifiers

1) How about you queries the IP using DNS Lookup? You can try to grab IP Creation Date, Modified Date or etc. From that you can determine wich IP Creation date that you're think it's expired.

Once you get the desired TimeStamp, you can make GG script but i don't think you can use the API, so you need to use Crawl the web itself manually using GG (if that's possible)
2) Alternatively, if it's your own web. You might add an additional TimeStamp like this: 167.172.69.200 [2022-7-15] and extract the TimeStamp to determine wether it's expired or not.

this type of verification should be servers sided, it is difficult to do that with game guardian 

pick a server sided language to do all your stuff, the most accessible will be php but you can still pick JavaScript with node, or python with Django 

22 hours ago, HorridModz said:

Are you trying to make an ip grabber? Sorry I can't help, but I need to know the purpose before I help you because I don't want to help you doxx somebody.

OK thank you

Archived