Parallel Space Not Starting Game Guardian

Suitable

Question

I'm running on One UI version  4.1 and android 12. I'm having issues with booting up game guardian on the optimized versions of the virtual spaces. In particular, Parallel Space (android 9+ version maybe that has something to do with this issue) doesn't seem to want to start game guardian. The screen flashes white a few times and then returns to loading screen, not seeming to boot up the app. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

On 7/11/2022 at 10:41 AM, Suitable said:

I'm running on One UI version  4.1 and android 12. I'm having issues with booting up game guardian on the optimized versions of the virtual spaces. In particular, Parallel Space (android 9+ version maybe that has something to do with this issue) doesn't seem to want to start game guardian. The screen flashes white a few times and then returns to loading screen, not seeming to boot up the app. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Newer version of Android has kind of issues that many users already complained in this forum. Always try to use alternative instead of dwindling around with something that doesn't work. I suggest you to use X8 Sandbox with X8Sandbox launcher for Android 12. There are also VMos Pro, F1 VM to back you up.

Archived