How to find encrypted value of a dropped item

Starstormer

Question

Can someone teach me how to find the encrypted value of a dropped item, if the item is dropped by the player in a map and how can I know the encrypted value adress of that ite

Why I need this?

Because the game I play they got this top 3 prizes dropped in the map, so everytime I get into the dungeon I have to finish the whole dungeon to get the items, the items that have been dropped can be from common-legendary, so if I can have the encrypted value of the dropped item in the map, I can simply enter the world check if the value of that legendary item has gone from 0-1 in that way i can know if the L item is dropped or not.

Just now, Starstormer said:

Can someone teach me how to find the encrypted value of a dropped item, if the item is dropped by the player in a map and how can I know the encrypted value adress of that ite

Why I need this?

Because the game I play they got this top 3 prizes dropped in the map, so everytime I get into the dungeon I have to finish the whole dungeon to get the items, the items that have been dropped can be from common-legendary, so if I can have the encrypted value of the dropped item in the map, I can simply enter the world check if the value of that legendary item has gone from 0-1 in that way i can know if the L item is dropped or not.

The items are already dropped when I join the dungeon, all I need is just to check if the item is spawned there or not (;

5 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Starstormer said:

Why I need this?

The items are already dropped when I join the dungeon, all I need is just to check if the item is spawned there or not (;

I don't know what game you're playing, includes link to downloadable apk or name would help. For now, i'm assuming; similar things to "Dropped LootBoxes ESP" :

• 1) Wondering if it's 3d type of game. 3D Map is separated into several chunks to optimize game or rendering. First, you need atleast near the dropped item to get it in render distance. You can start scanning with unknown values. Then start moving your character until the dropped item is out of render and scan for changing values. Do this several times can lead into interesting result, as you can find that specific dropped item anytime in your render distance. However it's not an ideal way as it can mix the result with player coordinate, player anim, timers (if its exist).
  • 2) Your goals seems advanced, i guess you need to use IDA or Ghidra instead. Do reverse-engineering on your game library, find player / world / item class seems a more appropiate option.

13 hours ago, MainC said:

I don't know what game you're playing, includes link to downloadable apk or name would help. For now, i'm assuming; similar things to "Dropped LootBoxes ESP" :

• 1) Wondering if it's 3d type of game. 3D Map is separated into several chunks to optimize game or rendering. First, you need atleast near the dropped item to get it in render distance. You can start scanning with unknown values. Then start moving your character until the dropped item is out of render and scan for changing values. Do this several times can lead into interesting result, as you can find that specific dropped item anytime in your render distance. However it's not an ideal way as it can mix the result with player coordinate, player anim, timers (if its exist).
  • 2) Your goals seems advanced, i guess you need to use IDA or Ghidra instead. Do reverse-engineering on your game library, find player / world / item class seems a more appropiate option.

I really appreciate trying to help me on this, the game I play is a 2d game, my discord is stormboi#2384 replying in the forum gets like 12-13 hours gap before I could notice and reply, bro can you add me in discord and help me find a way to do this?

And by the way the game am playing is pixel worlds.

17 hours ago, MainC said:

• 2) Your goals seems advanced, i guess you need to use IDA or Ghidra instead. Do reverse-engineering on your game library, find player / world / item class seems a more appropiate option

I just found out a way to do it it's much simpler, thank you anyways!

This thread can be locked now.

2 hours ago, Starstormer said:

Acabo de descubrir una manera de hacerlo, es mucho más simple, ¡gracias de todos modos!

Este hilo se puede bloquear ahora.

Hi can You Say what is the other way ?

On 7/11/2022 at 7:40 PM, Jrwi said:

Hi can You Say what is the other way ?

Well I tried a glitch where it would show me the full map, but the loot drop isn't shown, I guess it shows when we get to that room of dungeon, well I still need some help on how to find the encrypted value of a dropped item.

Archived