Lack of knowledge

CuriousExplorer

Question

3 answers to this question

Certainly sounds like those values are stored on a server that's why they're changing back. Doesn't necessarily mean it's uncheatable though. Maybe you need to try different ways of changing things instead of directly changing the values.

On 7/7/2022 at 8:22 PM, CuriousExplorer said:

I just installed a game.i can change values with simple known search but whenever I change it,the game resets everything ryt away.ive changed currencies,goods, energy and stuff but it doesn't stay.So is this a server sided game and uncheatable?

This could be mean several things, use a workaround:

• 1) You've only changed visual string wich aren't original value of your target.
  • 2) The games detect memory changes and it's reverting values from memory allocation. To fix this, simply disable the function that writes data into your offset.
  • 3) For server sided games, it's indeed you can't change values locally. Hhowever you can do network engineering on that by manipulating transaction packet.
  • 4) Other thing is to create your own memory allocation with your own values and made the game read your memory allocation by adding jump statement. 

If you're really patient, many workaround available but requires more energy and knowledge to do it. I would have just toss it into garbage and move on with something you can do.

Archived