Why can't I install on NOX player?

MayhemYT

Question

I tried to download GG on NOX. I followed what the video told me to do. Nox is rooted. However, when I download the file, it keeps saying that the file was not complete. This is frustrating because I am doing exactly what I'm told. Why won't it download?

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, MayhemYT said:

I tried to download GG on NOX. I followed what the video told me to do. Nox is rooted. However, when I download the file, it keeps saying that the file was not complete. This is frustrating because I am doing exactly what I'm told. Why won't it download?

It's probably because of Unstable/Poor Connection. Try to download it using Chrome NOT inside the emulator.  Later on when the download is finish, just drag and drop GG APK  into Emulator.

19 hours ago, MayhemYT said:

Also make sure to download the second link, GG for Nox Bluestacks.

Archived