Stopping game clocks?

Mkultra1973

Question

2 answers to this question

On 7/3/2022 at 7:45 AM, Gaming_47 said:

*There's no specific way to answer this, but what you can do here is - 
- Begin a Fuzzy search A:Auto (Anonymous).               You can try (Xa: Code app) too.

- Assuming it's time so it will always increase. (ex. 1:00 it will become 1:05)

- Open Game Guardian again and select "increase". (You can always experiment with it, don't just choose "increase")

- Repeat the process until you get Few values. Now save it to the list. 

- You can freeze the value one by one in the save list or freeze all the value in the save list. (Note: If you freeze all the value, your game might crash)

- Do this until you find your "in game clock value".

Ps. I found my "in game clock value" (Last Day on Earth: Survival) in FLOAT (Xa: Code app).

*Another thing you can do is - by "Offset". Use dump.cs offset to find and edit your "in game clock value".
How can I do this? Look up on YouTube for tutorials, @BadCase is one of the best I've seen when it comes to this.

- Happy Modding 🙂

Awesome thankyou 

*There's no specific way to answer this, but what you can do here is - 
- Begin a Fuzzy search A:Auto (Anonymous).               You can try (Xa: Code app) too.

- Assuming it's time so it will always increase. (ex. 1:00 it will become 1:05)

- Open Game Guardian again and select "increase". (You can always experiment with it, don't just choose "increase")

- Repeat the process until you get Few values. Now save it to the list. 

- You can freeze the value one by one in the save list or freeze all the value in the save list. (Note: If you freeze all the value, your game might crash)

- Do this until you find your "in game clock value".

Ps. I found my "in game clock value" (Last Day on Earth: Survival) in FLOAT (Xa: Code app).

*Another thing you can do is - by "Offset". Use dump.cs offset to find and edit your "in game clock value".
How can I do this? Look up on YouTube for tutorials, @BadCase is one of the best I've seen when it comes to this.

- Happy Modding 🙂

Archived