Dream League Soccer 2022 Stamina Hack

gaza1441

Question

I need a little bit help of finding values of Stamina Bar in DLS 2022.

i want to kinda... freeze the value of stamina bar, im a new here so maybe the Pro-Cheater in here could help.

Its a pretty simple soccer game, i have cheated the goal score amount/value but the server makes you get banned if cheated too many goals score, so i want to try another cheat.

I got the goal score cheat tutorial on YouTube and it was purposed for DLS2021 version but i tried it in DLS2022 and it worked.

Maybe this stamina hack is also works on previous versions, and this stamina bar is also on pause menu and it wont change any degrees except you decrease it when ingame/inmatch.

The stamina bar is works like health bar, its decrease when you make the player running, passing, etc. But this stamina bar is placed while we were in a match/ingame and not placed on start menu which is makes it hard to do fuzzy search cause alot of values is changing.

But when on second match (second round) we can increase our stamina bar around 25% or 35% but it costs us 30 coins and it also works inmatch/ingame, you can try this game at PlayStore.

Note : You can practice this cheat in Exhibition Mode/Offline Mode but dont use training mode because the stamina bar doesnt decreased.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived