Every download from this site change to apk

khairulJ

Question

8 answers to this question

• Administrators

Please test this again. On my mobile device .lua files now download correctly. Please also test other files you may normally download just to check nothing crazy is going on.

Thanks again for the report!

20 minutes ago, khairulJ said:

Every time I download from this website, I have to change the last name of the file from "apk" to "lua".

Do you also have the same problem? Or just me.Screenshot_20220629_202009.thumb.jpg.09afa0b017fdb9835ee3dd71ac8bce5b.jpg

Same. But only on phone. Not on PC.

On 6/29/2022 at 8:24 AM, khairulJ said:

Every time I download from this website, I have to change the last name of the file from "apk" to "lua".

Do you also have the same problem? Or just me.Screenshot_20220629_202009.thumb.jpg.09afa0b017fdb9835ee3dd71ac8bce5b.jpg

This doesn't happen to me on my Samsung A11 with Android 10. It never happens for me on android 7 or android 9 emulators.

On 6/30/2022 at 5:34 AM, Sysadmin said:

Please test this again. On my mobile device .lua files now download correctly. Please also test other files you may normally download just to check nothing crazy is going on.

Thanks again for the report!

Thank you! Now that the problem is back to normal, I would also like to thank you for quickly fixing the problem.

Archived