Sky_Auto_Farm(discontinued)

gxost

Sky_Auto_Farm(discontinued)

I don't take responsibility if your account gets banned

Sooooo.... Actually, this is my first script I have ever made in Lua. This was good experience for me. I am interested in hacking games but I guess it is just my hobby. I am not expert in these sphere, but I have heard many people want to have auto farm script for Sky. Wouldn't say if there is none, but there are scripts for sky that are actually good, but mostly, they are paid. I don't think that everyone would buy it, because some people doesn't want to pay anything, some people wants but cannot pay. Well, less words, more knowledge about this script.

Firstly, this is not a professional script, and made only for entertainment. I don't guarantee that this script will work on all devices.

Everything it can do is:

1. Auto CR

2. Auto candle burn, Unlock Cosmetics/Emotes/Friendship Nodes, Unlimited energy, Fast steps

3. Teleporter

4. Props hack

5. Capes hack (Invisible, Office, Nintendo red/blue capes)

6. and more...

Click on things you see there and learn what does what (But be careful with Auto CR)

WARNING. As I said, this is not script made by professional. Please, make sure that you run script when you login to your account. Sometimes it might not work, just try restarting script once more.

Also, write comments, Because I want to improve script and collect more experience 🙂

When using AutoCR, if you wait more than 4 seconds, there will be helper menu:

- Previous button will teleport you to the previous candle point

- Next button will teleport you to the next candle point

- End here button will end AutoCR in a place where you are. Basically, will stop AutoCR.

- ABORT! button will end AutoCR and will teleport you to point where you started AutoCR. Helpful in cases when you accidentally AutoCR wrong place

I will improve everything in the future

(Unlimited energy and Fast steps were made thanks to this guy's script:

Sky: Children of The Light (#54te264s)

I didn't copy anything from there, but this helped in making my script and to understand how to make scripts.

And huge thanks for Kiojeen, the author of "Hellboy.lua" (https://github.com/Kiojeen/HellBoy), for his "Unlock All Cosmetics/Emotes" and "Teleport" function)

08.07.2022 - Script should work fine now

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/bbWcgjKGR6 (still empty tho, dunno what to do there :|)

19 hours ago, gxost said:
19 hours ago, gxost said:

oh hello, I didn't even know that people can write here XD.  I mean, I didn't know this place

If u make discord server, let us know

16 hours ago, Emondyt said:

please add the map feature again thanks for making the script I appreciate it 

Currently, Semi-AutoCR feature changed from what it was before. Now you have to enter the map first, and then click on Semi-AutoCR. It will show you the Menu. Currently only Isle, Prairie, Valley and Forest are supported

11 hours ago, RexDevan said:

If u make discord server, let us know

Of crouse 🙂

11 hours ago, Emondyt said:

make a discord grub sure a lot of people want to join

Currently, I am thinking about it. But cannot give sure answer for now.