NEED HELP - Planet of Cubes (basically a P2W Minecraft knockoff)

Pls_Help

Server-sided: Yes

Game: Planet of Cubes (PoC)

Emulator: BlueStacks

PoC is a F2P game with a built-in currency that lets you buy an unlimited diamonds, gear, and other resources using coins.

The problem: I found the value for the coins and changed it to 999999. It worked successfully, but when I tried to purchase something, it reverted back to the original number. This is an online game, so I fear that there might now be an easy way to hack the game. 

I also tried lucky patcher, but no luck. I think I got ads removed, but I couldn't emulate purchases.

Is there a way I could possibly duplicate resources in-game? Is there anything else I could do? I'm a bit of a newbie so any advice would be great

I've heard Nox is supposed to be better for GameGuardian, but does BlueStacks limit my hacking ability?

I tried to search for the amount of dirt blocks in my inventory (23), then tried to increase that number to 60 in gameguardian, but it didn't work. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!

On 6/27/2022 at 10:57 PM, Pls_Help said:

I tried to search for the amount of dirt blocks in my inventory (23), then tried to increase that number to 60 in gameguardian, but it didn't work. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!

Obviously most game prevent the modification of coins, though there's many workaround to this:

• 1) What've you change is visual only, means it's not a real value of your coins and just a visual. Find the real one and change it.
  • 2) If you can't find the real one, most game do flush memory so you need to find: "when the real value loaded into the memory" and freeze your emulator; then changed it with cheat engine.
  • 3) For heavy server-sided games, there's  a flaw if it's using JsonWebToken, but first; is it a json based game? I mean the game data stored in an json config or etc. After making sure, you can use something like Postman in Windows and do swap transaction.
  • 4) The last option would be decrypting Paid Assets and use it locally.

Archived