Will pay for a Game to get Cheated

Susanoo1997

Question

So there's a game i like to play, and I can't cheat it on Parralel Space as the game won't even open, And I'll happily pay someone to cheat it if they can! I'll gave Google login for the Cloud save to have the cheat on it. I'm not sure if stuff like this is allowed btw, Just trying to hack this game but I've no way too. 

Game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skyisland.game.flare.diablo3

6 answers to this question

On 6/28/2022 at 5:26 PM, darklinux said:

Looks like a dead game

it is a dead game, But I take enjoyment into said dead game. hence whybi was looking for a mod/cheat for it because I can't use it on my phone. and my other rooted device can't even download the game. outdated I guess. 

On 6/27/2022 at 10:59 PM, Pls_Help said:

If this game works offline, you may be in luck.

What are your general PC specs (processor, RAM, computer model and year)? Do you have a laptop or PC with at least ok specs, or enough to run Bluestacks 5? If so, it's really easy to root BlueStacks without having to worry about parallel space

I've no PC otherwise I wouldn't be posting here. 

If this game works offline, you may be in luck.

What are your general PC specs (processor, RAM, computer model and year)? Do you have a laptop or PC with at least ok specs, or enough to run Bluestacks 5? If so, it's really easy to root BlueStacks without having to worry about parallel space

Archived