Failed to load daemon.

Frogboat

Question

the first time i used parallel i used the apk version because i saw a tutorial and downloaded there idk, and the apk version worked fine until i needed to use google play services i couldn't use google play i tried to follow a tutorial but it didn't work so i tried the play store ver of parallel space but when i tried to use gg it said "failed to load daemon"GG_logcat_v101.1_16142_11_30.log

1 answer to this question

On 6/26/2022 at 8:42 AM, Frogboat said:

the first time i used parallel i used the apk version because i saw a tutorial and downloaded there idk, and the apk version worked fine until i needed to use google play services i couldn't use google play i tried to follow a tutorial but it didn't work so i tried the play store ver of parallel space but when i tried to use gg it said "failed to load daemon"GG_logcat_v101.1_16142_11_30.log

This means your device is incompatible with the playstore version, and gameguardian cannot work in it.

Try this (it worked for me):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEt94Wti24

Archived