Help with Era of Magic Wars!

BlaxFly

Not what you're really asking for but so far I've managed this:

(1) Time jump works so you can keep collecting daily rewards or free items from the shop

(2) Free Building upgrades

(3) Free Artefact upgrades

(4) Quick levelling up of your units

2,3 & 4 are all done using the dump.cs so it's not so easy to explain exactly how it's done.

If these are of use to you I can either make a script or explain in more detail how to do it.

I'll keep looking for other stuff too.

Know how to use time jump. I also figure out how to gain unlimited gold, one has to change reward amount in the battlepass or anywhere else.

But if you could, I would appreciate the script a lot! Also if I can ask, any idea how to get massive amount of soldiers?

42 minutes ago, BlaxFly said:

Know how to use time jump. I also figure out how to gain unlimited gold, one has to change reward amount in the battlepass or anywhere else.

But if you could, I would appreciate the script a lot! Also if I can ask, any idea how to get massive amount of soldiers?

572584586_Screenshot_20220627-152744_EraofMagicWars.thumb.jpg.0292f1a71fcac73c38aece3471a7ff67.jpg

362729728_Screenshot_20220627-152809_EraofMagicWars.thumb.jpg.c4f1a3928e08d716bbaf3fd9cb8c8111.jpg

Soldiers you can get from the quest rewards.

Just going to make the script and I'll send it on a pm 👍🏻

• 5 months later...
On 6/27/2022 at 4:46 PM, BlaxFly said:

How? 

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, BlaxFly said:

Can you please share how to timejump? Thanks.

• 5 months later...