Help! What to do in this situation?

Shadwlk

Question

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Shadwlk said:

For all games GG shows me some search ranges like Ca: and Ch: with [0 B]. My android is 11...Is there a better way to root to fix this? I need to fix this, someone help me please. 

Screenshot_20220622-223349.png

This is not a issue, each ROMCHIPSET might have is specific way managing data in the RAM

As others mentioned above, this is not something that needs a fix from user side. The regions that were identified by GG as "C++ alloc" or "C++ heap" on Android 10 and earlier versions are (in some, but not all, cases) identified as "Other" on Android 11 and higher versions.

So the solution is do the following:
image.png.e56a7a9e2a3b296d2972697b9730cbbc.png 

18 hours ago, Shadwlk said:

For all games GG shows me some search ranges like Ca: and Ch: with [0 B]. My android is 11...Is there a better way to root to fix this? I need to fix this, someone help me please. 

Screenshot_20220622-223349.png

The regions change, but the data does not. It's just stored in different regions. It's best to enable all memory regions and see what is stored in what region.

Archived