PPSSPP - Persona 2

Marcos007

I was trying hacking the classic games like Persona 2: The Innocent Sin

It's true that the PPSSPP has some cheats in it, butost of them are not working as intended to be. So I tried using GameGuardian.

It was that time I found that when leveling up you are asked to assign points to each trait. I tried messing with them, but even though I found the values, changing them has only changed its visual appearance, it has not changed fundamentally, it reverts back to its original state when we move the level up screen.

I sincerely hope skilled people like you could find a way to hack it.

On 6/22/2022 at 1:56 PM, Marcos007 said:

I was trying hacking the classic games like Persona 2: The Innocent Sin

It's true that the PPSSPP has some cheats in it, butost of them are not working as intended to be. So I tried using GameGuardian.

It was that time I found that when leveling up you are asked to assign points to each trait. I tried messing with them, but even though I found the values, changing them has only changed its visual appearance, it has not changed fundamentally, it reverts back to its original state when we move the level up screen.

I sincerely hope skilled people like you could find a way to hack it.

Used cheats DB psp