Game Guardian does not rotate with the screen

TimerRP

ES:

game guardian no gira automaticamente con la pantalla, solo gira con apk que obliga a la pantalla a girar vertical u horizontalmente, tambien tengo un problema al cerrar gg pero eso es otra cosa vere si lo soluciono...

EN:

game guardian does not automatically rotate with the screen, it only rotates with apk that forces the screen to rotate vertically or horizontally, I also have a problem closing gg but that's something else I'll see if I solve it...

On 6/21/2022 at 12:55 PM, TimerRP said:

ES:

game guardian no gira automaticamente con la pantalla, solo gira con apk que obliga a la pantalla a girar vertical u horizontalmente, tambien tengo un problema al cerrar gg pero eso es otra cosa vere si lo soluciono...

EN:

game guardian does not automatically rotate with the screen, it only rotates with apk that forces the screen to rotate vertically or horizontally, I also have a problem closing gg but that's something else I'll see if I solve it...

I haven't tested this, but nice observation and thanks for sharing! What is the issue with closing? Maybe I can help. 😀

On 6/21/2022 at 11:55 PM, TimerRP said:

ES:

EN:

Hi!

Probably try to force game guardian to use device rotation using Screen Rotation App :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ahapps.controlthescreenorientation&hl=en&gl=USControl Screen Rotation

• 1 month later...

Archived