Another Eden

pretzel123

The clue that i have is, the exploit involve Nopaew Emporium shop

image.thumb.png.9657d968dd61f187b9b1127883e3077d.png

but it is hard to find static and encrypted value like item price, and left item. I already tried group search, but failed. tries text search too (use script in internet) and still fail.
did you guys want to share knowledge how it works? or at least give the clue? Thanks.

(Sorry for my bad english)

On 6/22/2022 at 5:39 AM, pretzel123 said:

do you have any trick/method to find static, and maybe crypted value (except group search)? Thanks a lot @sammax71

Did you try valueX4 & valueX8?

Maybe search the value and edit in small groups if the game crashes when searching a lot of results.

Search the value x10 or x100 or x1000 and so on

Thank you, hope it work.

BTW i try to mod the game too. but i can't find any usefull information in .so file, and there are so many .enc file.

But there are mod of this game in another forum. Is it possible to modify another mod? can i just compare the mod version with original one, and then find the difference? because i read in another forum that it is impossible because mod code is cryptic.

hey if you want try GG in another eden, you can use my id @sammax71, i already add friend your discord.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so I can do the emporium hack but I saw few places selling light and shadow points so I think its possible to edit even those please someone with good knowledge with gg help us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 2:24 PM, Whiz69 said:

Okay so I can do the emporium hack but I saw few places selling light and shadow points so I think its possible to edit even those please someone with good knowledge with gg help us

could you please share me how to hack emporium?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 12:24 PM, Whiz69 said:

can you chat me or dm me via discord svenikki#2387 to tell me how to hack emporium please?

• 2 months later...