Is there any way to find a hidden/unavailable option with GG?

sbax

Question

I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood and have just discovered Game Guardian and what it can do. 

Something that bothers me on the game ever since I started playing is that there is no way to edit and/or delete Contacts. I'll show a picture to illustrate.

I wanted to know if there's any way to use Game Guardian to edit the Contacts in the following manner:

> Contact name (words)
> Contact "ranking" (number, but shown on the picture as "???")
> Delete option (the NPC Dirk Diamonds don't have the delete option anymore, but I have played an obsolete version of the game which did have the option to delete him like any other NPC)

image.thumb.png.40816bf22d8603ccb3d45fbcbb5e6e9e.pngimage.thumb.png.f1b5719282c118a38f0e7186b560bffb.png

I have looked for several hours in the past 3 days for any value that might be associated with these information on GG, but I haven't been successful. All I can find are the relationship meters (the pink and blue meters with numbers) because they're easier to manipulate, hence easier to find on the GG search.

Is there any way to alterate actual words or hidden/unavailable option on GG? Such as the delete button?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived