I can't change the value, help

IMaxim

Question

Game Cookie Clickers 2, I found the value I need, but as soon as I change it, it resets to 0. I tried freezing, but it does not help, the value is also immediately reset. In general, any manipulation with the value leads to its nulling. What to do with this, how to change the value to the desired one? Help.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.redbitgames.cookieclickers2

10 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, IMaxim said:

Game Cookie Clickers 2, saya menemukan nilai yang saya butuhkan, tetapi segera setelah saya mengubahnya, itu diatur ulang ke 0. Saya mencoba membekukan, tetapi tidak membantu, nilainya juga segera diatur ulang. Secara umum, manipulasi apa pun dengan nilai mengarah ke nulling-nya. Apa yang harus dilakukan dengan ini, bagaimana mengubah nilai ke yang diinginkan? Membantu.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.redbitgames.cookieclickers2

Try another value

36 minutes ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

Try another value

I don't understand you.

37 minutes ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

Try another value

Are you saying that the value is encrypted and I have to search by trial and error to find the right ones? 

Edited by IMaxim

8 minutes ago, HEROGAMEOfficial said:

Its gg problem or something other?

I would say this is not perfection of the application. It is not a bug, but the inability of the application to decode values.

11 minutes ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

You change value but reset try another value

Yes. I tried putting in other values, but there is no result. Do I need to decipher the value? Or what?

1 minute ago, IMaxim said:

I would say this is not perfection of the application. It is not a bug, but the inability of the application to decode values.

No , ITS no bug , some i hack game i found same you problem i edit value but it reset i use freeze but useles 

And i try another value , maybe like this 

it's from the game, the game is not allowed to edit the value 

5 minutes ago, IMaxim said:

Saya akan mengatakan ini bukan kesempurnaan aplikasi. Ini bukan bug, tetapi ketidakmampuan aplikasi untuk memecahkan kode nilai.

Ya. Saya mencoba memasukkan nilai lain, tetapi tidak ada hasil. Apakah saya perlu menguraikan nilainya? Atau apa?

Use Ida for find value your want but you must knowledge ida 

Not for newbe

29 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

872028598_Screenshot_20220616-150615_Cookie2.thumb.jpg.474c4c2bf1ad86d3bd51806bfc70527c.jpg

1755330754_Screenshot_20220616-150714_Cookie2.thumb.jpg.411a67d8006602f06b8e6e23936ef4c8.jpg

For me memory range Other (could be Ca on other devices)

Value type E:Double

Search cost of power up, edit to minus and buy.

Thank you, it worked.

51 minutes ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

Use Ida for find value your want but you must knowledge ida 

Not for newbe

How do I know the IDA? Is there some kind of guide? I would like to become a more experienced GG user.

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

872028598_Screenshot_20220616-150615_Cookie2.thumb.jpg.474c4c2bf1ad86d3bd51806bfc70527c.jpg

1755330754_Screenshot_20220616-150714_Cookie2.thumb.jpg.411a67d8006602f06b8e6e23936ef4c8.jpg

For me memory range Other (could be Ca on other devices)

Value type E:Double

Search cost of power up, edit to minus and buy.

Have you tried level hacking in PowerUps? I found the value, but changing it does nothing.

42 minutes ago, IMaxim said:

Have you tried level hacking in PowerUps? I found the value, but changing it does nothing.

2006338975_Screenshot_20220616-180429_Cookie2.thumb.jpg.91586970f01db166cbb058674fe28b8f.jpg

No, it just reverts back if I try to change the level. Just give yourself lots of cookies and keep levelling up manually.