Tailed Demon Slayer

Spad

Can someone help me with this game? I've been a long lurker on forums and just made an account because I just cant find it out.
everytime i change any values the game autokicks me and it seems the only script here for it is either locked or behind a paywal.

On 6/12/2022 at 4:09 AM, Spad said:

Can someone help me with this game? I've been a long lurker on forums and just made an account because I just cant find it out.
everytime i change any values the game autokicks me and it seems the only script here for it is either locked or behind a paywal.

Try being more subtle.

1. Instead of editing to high values like 9999999, just edit to +1 or soand see if it works

2. Instead of editing important values like gold, edit values like gold collectables

The game may be server sided if neither of these work.

6 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

what values are you try to change?

i was trying to change the iron in the event I even tried changing it by very small amounts such as from 100-200 

4 hours ago, HorridModz said:

Try being more subtle.

1. Instead of editing to high values like 9999999, just edit to +1 or soand see if it works

2. Instead of editing important values like gold, edit values like gold collectables

The game may be server sided if neither of these work.

the game isnt server sided as theirs an old post from 2021 about changing values just everything in that post img or video wise is gone.

On 12/6/2022 at 17.09, Spad said:

Adakah yang bisa membantu saya dengan permainan ini? Saya sudah lama mengintai di forum dan baru saja membuat akun karena saya tidak dapat menemukannya.
setiap kali saya mengubah nilai apa pun, permainan itu otomatis menendang saya dan sepertinya satu-satunya skrip di sini untuk itu terkunci atau di belakang paywal.

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/3005-tailed-demon-slayer/

Archived