Miners settlement

g00dn3ss

17 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

had you tried the one below it?

I found these values, they have changed. But when I tried to collect the reward for the quest, it was written on the screen that I received several thousand coins. But there was only 1 in the inventory. Perhaps the information is obtained from the server, if we talk about the event

28 minutes ago, g00dn3ss said:

I found these values, they have changed. But when I tried to collect the reward for the quest, it was written on the screen that I received several thousand coins. But there was only 1 in the inventory. Perhaps the information is obtained from the server, if we talk about the event

most likely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 12:04 AM, sukuna said:

are you banned? and how did you do the coin hack? tutorial please

@CYBORG-WARRIOR

You can hack the quest rewards to get coins. I found if I went over 100 million then I got banned.

Sorry I'm not CYBORG-WARRIOR but I thought I'd offer a reply anyway.

4 hours ago, sammax71 said:

You can hack the quest rewards to get coins. I found if I went over 100 million then I got banned.

Sorry I'm not CYBORG-WARRIOR but I thought I'd offer a reply anyway.

first thanks for reply. i am using your script. it's very helpful! thanks for share. I'm thinking of changing the market coin value from quest, will i be banned? did you try change? i will be glad if you share your experince.

• 1 year later...
On 6/12/2022 at 12:36 AM, g00dn3ss said:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.funventure.idle.miners.settlement.village.tycoon.pets.keeper&hl=en&gl=US

Hi guys, can someone help with this game? 

There is an old video: 

But seems like it is non actual right now. If you will try to change Double variables you will get insta banned and game will crash.

The only one way to hack i have found is this progress bar (Float) :

image.png.407e12edab3fbfda62c4cdb71d81c28e.png

It can be frozen and then 1 click = 1 resources, easy with autoclicker. 
But it's a pretty useless hack method in the future. The most necessary thing is donat purple crystals, and i have no idea how to get it.. 

The ways i've tried to hack:

1) I've tried to change the number of gems to get more then 10 for one ad. Also i've tried to change cooldown time between next ad (thats a 3 hours (10800 seconds). But it doesn't work.. Or im just a noob in GG

image.thumb.png.acaa0b3e73783636ee6e78973adffd36.png

2) Also i've tried to change this price to 0 or -values, but i didn't found nothing to change

image.thumb.png.f29cf0af53643d0db8d69e6ce57f34bc.pngimage.thumb.png.61fc744443a36ee25d0c92721e17efb4.pngimage.thumb.png.ee9393b2cc29d3a376bac013c1f4c131.png

And more more another things.. But nothing usefull.. 

Can someone help me, please? 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

can u do explain how to freeze the float to gather material?