Speedhack

Dabudi

Question

I downloaded the version 86 and the speedhack doesn't work so I updated it to 101.1 but then it says I need x86.

please I need help.

I play on Memu Play.

3 answers to this question

NO x86 LIBRARIES FOR EMULATORS

Well @Dabudi speedhack won't work on Subway Surfers if you are using an emulator. Let's break this answer into simple steps. There are 4 variants of apks that devs upload on Play Store . Currently, Subway Surfers devs (and a lot of other games devs) are only providing 2 variants, the armv7 and armv8a (arm64) variant. The reason why GG fails to run speedhack (in such a situation) is that emulator's are x86 based architectures and GG and games detect what system is being used, GG loads library files according to the system being used (since emulator are x86 based so GG will try to load x86 lib files and will fail to find them because the game installed is arm based and has arm libraries). Although emulators do have a button that says you can make this emulator into an arm device (but that does not work).
If you are using an arm smartphone (which is quite common nowadays) and you loaded speedhack on Subway Surfers, it will work 100% because your device architecture is arm based, GG detects that and your game is also arm based, so GG will load arm library files and speedhack, time jumps will work.

If you want to know how you can find which variant of Subway Surfers (or any other game) you have installed on your emulator, you can simply download an app like Root Explorer and then open Root Explorer, then go to your data/app/(game folder)/lib and check what is the name of the folder inside the lib folder. It could be arm, arm64, x86 or x86_64. If a game has x86 or x86_64 folder, then, speedhack will work on your emulator, otherwise you would need an arm device for speedhack if you have an arm or arm64 folder.   

You can also look up your game on apkcombo.com and see if your game has any other variant's, so you could use speedhack on emulator.

LINK FOR SUBWAY SURFER'S VARIANTS:   https://apkcombo.com/subway-surfers/com.kiloo.subwaysurf/download/apk

Archived