Project Makeover (Coins, Cash, Gems, Boosters Hack and Moves Hack)

cisco72563

Hello everyone, if you ever played this game and wanted to hack coins, gems, cash etc. but could not, well, now you do not have to worry about that, here is a simple trick for you.
                                                                                                                             COIN HACK
If you want to hack coins, you can search for the coin value in your Tasks as QWORD, a lot of results will popup, just use increment by 1 for all values, close the tasks screen and re-open it to see the changed values, then, find your value (that has changed on screen), revert the other values and change your coin value to a negative number like -9999999 and now click on it and your coins would increase to many (you can look at the picture below for reference).

CASH HACK

If you want to hack cash, then the same trick will apply, this time you need to head towards the director's room (where you can change or groom your avatar) and simply search for any cosmetic item, dress etc. value in QWORD, again do the same thing, increment by 1, close and re-open your cosmetic, dress item, revert other values and change your cash value to a negative number (see picture below), buy it and now you have a lot of cash.

GEM HACK

If you are looking for a way to get gems, you can do so on the match-3 puzzle level screen, just use one of your booster completely and then click on it and the game will ask you to buy boosters for gems, look for that value in QWORD, then, use increment by 1, close the booster screen and re-open it, check for the new number in GG, revert other values and change your value to a negative number and buy the booster and voila now you have coins, cash and gems.

BOOSTER'S HACK

If you want to get unlimited boosters just search for your booster value (again in QWORD) use a booster, then, search for the new value, use another of the same booster and again search for your changed value and you will end up with one result, change it to whatever you want and now you have got yourself some boosters. (If you search above or below your current booster value, in the memory editor, you will also find other boosters values).

MOVES HACK

Search for your moves value as QWORD, then, use a move and then refine the new value. After 2 to 3 refines you will be left with 3 results change them to whatever number you like (e.g. 99) and then play your level. Enjoy! 

NOTE: All values must be searched in QWORD, though the values in QWORD have the same number as DWORD, but, in DWORD you would not be able to change them to a negative number. 

1.thumb.png.0f328f9907101d7fbb8ab2eacec2405b.png

Out of curiosity I thought I'd give this a try but every time I do my game just crashes. I seem to get thousands of results. Anywhere between 2000-10000. If I increment them all it just freezes then closes.

Maybe its down to different devices. Good work though 👍🏻

Hi @sammax71 I suggest that you select all of your memory ranges (that have any bytes, mbs or gbs) and try to hack booster value. Let's say that you have 3 hairbrush boosters, search for 3  (QWORD), use 1, then, search for 2 do this until you are left with 1 result, change it's value and check it's memory range. Then, you can try to hack other things within that memory range.

Managed to get it to work.

For anybody else that has the same issue that I had here's what I did.

I only tried hacking "Tasks". I'm assuming it will be the same for all.

Set Memory Range to "Other".

Do your search in Qword.

Then set the filter to 500 results.

Start to increment edit and if you get to a point where the Tasks (or whichever you are hacking) disappear then revert them and make the filter smaller. I changed to 100 and continued. Eventually I got to a point where the Task remained there and I saw the edited value and could change to a minus value.

Archived