Silent Castle

Chelseaa11

spacer.png

Hi friend i really need help with game Silent Castle to hack some currencies in the game but idk how to hack it properly i do search for specific number of value but after 2 hour of trying i give up and i really need help now

Game Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qxgame.silentcastle

Edited by Chelseaa11

876536367_Screenshot_20220528-184127_SilentCastle.thumb.jpg.741eac775767c77120f829aae2bbe848.jpg

Memory Range : Anonymous

Value Type : E:Double

Only seems to work in Endless Mode.

Coins & Energy can be hacked whilst playing. You need to use range searches to find your value and you can't freeze the game otherwise it won't work.

As an example if your coins are currently saying $12 then search something like 11~25. Then wait for them to reach 26 and then refine 26~35. After a few refines you should see your value and change to however many you want.

Edited by sammax71

8 hours ago, sammax71 said:

876536367_Screenshot_20220528-184127_SilentCastle.thumb.jpg.741eac775767c77120f829aae2bbe848.jpg

Memory Range : Anonymous

Value Type : E:Double

Only seems to work in Endless Mode.

Coins & Energy can be hacked whilst playing. You need to use range searches to find your value and you can't freeze the game otherwise it won't work.

As an example if your coins are currently saying $12 then search something like 11~25. Then wait for them to reach 26 and then refine 26~35. After a few refines you should see your value and change to however many you want.

I found the value but it seems whenever i change it to any specific number example 99999999 nothing happend did i do wrong? 

3 hours ago, Chelseaa11 said:

I found the value but it seems whenever i change it to any specific number example 99999999 nothing happend did i do wrong? 

I can only guess you haven't got the correct value.

You are trying in Endless mode?. Not sure why it's not working in Survival mode. Also, not really sure what you gain from playing Endless mode.

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

You are trying in Endless mode?. Not sure why it's not working in Survival mode. Also, not really sure what you gain from playing Endless mode.

I can get gems playing in endless so that i can unlock other character and skills, yeah maybe i didn't get the value correctly, is there something hackable on that game? 

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

i did tried it myself and it can be very very tricky somehow.

Out of 10 tries..i maybe can get it right only 2 times.

after refining..i got around 4 to 5 results but number with big decimal points.

example : 20.012345...

which i know was not the right one.

it should be just 20.0

Edited by MonkeySAN

53 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

Great.

now i got it..with success everytime.

also notice there is a static value in Dword above it..maybe it can be use in the search also.

IMG_20220529_161507.thumb.jpg.121801a7e5266493982843bc2d21a40b.jpg

You can use that.

I just searched 28D;(your double range)E::5

That just returned 2 results.

You can give this script a try. Let your coins or energy increase a bit and then run. Seems to work most times for me but not always. Saves manually searching each time.

SilentCastle_1_3_0e.lua

The search that I found worked was:

134482445;28::10 (Dword)

and then edit the line below the 28 which is the coins. It's exactly the same once you start accumulating energy.

That's what's in the script but it doesn't always seem to work.

Edited by sammax71

yup that same as mine but at group size of 5.

also same like you..sometime it work..sometime it doesnt.

the game is weird a bit(or rather had little protection maybe?)sometime as when manually search the coins values..some refine results change to memory Other.

and there was also a time when correct value was found and edited..when look for <Changed as search result>..no result appear at all like nothing ever been changed before.

1774274024_Screenshot_20220529-182517_SilentCastle.thumb.jpg.475218598be4abe0d19235539a857a38.jpg

Just managed this in Survival Mode.

I started by doing a fuzzy search E:Double. Then kept refining by hitting increase and also spending some coin and doing decrease. I was left with 4 results which had no real relevance to my coin value at the time but I edited them all and that was the result.

Edit: tried a couple of times since and not able to replicate it 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by sammax71

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

1774274024_Screenshot_20220529-182517_SilentCastle.thumb.jpg.475218598be4abe0d19235539a857a38.jpg

Just managed this in Survival Mode.

I started by doing a fuzzy search E:Double. Then kept refining by hitting increase and also spending some coin and doing decrease. I was left with 4 results which had no real relevance to my coin value at the time but I edited them all and that was the result.

Edit: tried a couple of times since and not able to replicate it 🤦🏻‍♂️

same here..i did manage to do it in Survival Mode once only..

couple of dozen times later..no good.