How to make 'Magic bullet'

Nexure

Question

So, i think magic bullet is like u shoot and ur bullet always hits the closest person to ur crosshair? I wanna know how to make this please, i cannot find any solutions anywhere else and thought i might post here, this 'magic bullet' seems to be in fps games like apex legends on mobile.

7 answers to this question

On 5/27/2022 at 4:36 AM, Nexure said:

So, i think magic bullet is like u shoot and ur bullet always hits the closest person to ur crosshair? I wanna know how to make this please, i cannot find any solutions anywhere else and thought i might post here, this 'magic bullet' seems to be in fps games like apex legends on mobile.

In FPS games, there are some functions to help you shoot at the enemy easier.

It may be named Aim assistance. Basically, based on some configuration and conditions, the value can be around 0,1~1.0. "Magic bullet" means the value of aim assistance was set to higher enough to hit consistently at the enemy.

On 5/29/2022 at 7:26 PM, TekMonts said:

In FPS games, there are some functions to help you shoot at the enemy easier.

It may be named Aim assistance. Basically, based on some configuration and conditions, the value can be around 0,1~1.0. "Magic bullet" means the value of aim assistance was set to higher enough to hit consistently at the enemy.

That is aim assist. Magic bullets is when you shoot a bullet and the coordinates of that bullet are set to the coordinates of x player so that it always hit, its really only a thing with projectiles. Its often confused by the increase of hit colliders or some sort. Magical bullets is the most accurate form of shoot and hit because its not dependable on your aim but simply on projectile coordinate. 

As far im aware games use several methods to represent bullets.

1. Projectiles:

Projectiles are objects that have xyz coordinates. Normally the coordinates of that projectile when shooted should use the same type of space that your player character use. Thats either local or world space. If these spaces are the same it means that if both X coordinate are edited to for example 5.0 they will be at the same location in space. But keep note that a projectile has multiply factors. Like the velocity, acceleration...etc

The values of projectile only change when you shoot. If your not shooting the value will be set to a default value. For example you enter a match and do nothing, the value would be

x = -100000F

y = -100000F

z = -100000F

Then you shoot. Projectile moves through space, current space coordinates are set. Values would be changing till it collides with a valid object.

x = -10.9543

y = 3.5967

z = -9.8764

Projectile hits object. Projectile does not move through space anymore. Coordinate values return to default, which is -100000F

FInding something like that with unknown search is not possible i think. Not enough time, but you can try slowing down the game speed.

All moving objects use the same base values. You need to find those base values and use it as a group search. You can do that by searching your player coordinate. Find the first 2 to 3 values that suit well, they must be as far as possible of your xyz coordinate but still at reach. Then offset calculations to xyz coordinates. 

Then do group search, you get a lot of result and do the same offset calculations. xyz coordinates of other objects, including projectiles should be there. The rest all comes down to knowing how to script it and knowing how to find other important values like for example a value that tells you when a player in a sercent reach. Its all possible for sure but understanding of the game logic and lua scripting is needed.

Your lucky if the game uses coordinate pointer, it saves you a lot of the scripting.

2. Raycast

Games use raycast if players are close. Its less heavy approach. It means that the bullet is not a projectile. Just some animation to represent the hit. Raycasts are instant hit and they do not have coordinates "during" shooting. So you can't manipulate them as projectiles. Raycast has coordinates but they don't represent the shot. Im not sure yet how to deal with them but it is a nuisance for sure. If i have more info on it i could let you know.

thanks yall, but rn im tryna figure out how to change values in apk by using gameguardian. imma post it in a min.

magic bullet and that sounds too hard for me, im not that experienced yet and ill maybe try in near future .

On 6/14/2022 at 12:16 PM, Platonic said:

That is aim assist. Magic bullets is when you shoot a bullet and the coordinates of that bullet are set to the coordinates of x player so that it always hit, its really only a thing with projectiles. Its often confused by the increase of hit colliders or some sort. Magical bullets is the most accurate form of shoot and hit because its not dependable on your aim but simply on projectile coordinate. 

As far im aware games use several methods to represent bullets.

1. Projectiles:

Projectiles are objects that have xyz coordinates. Normally the coordinates of that projectile when shooted should use the same type of space that your player character use. Thats either local or world space. If these spaces are the same it means that if both X coordinate are edited to for example 5.0 they will be at the same location in space. But keep note that a projectile has multiply factors. Like the velocity, acceleration...etc

The values of projectile only change when you shoot. If your not shooting the value will be set to a default value. For example you enter a match and do nothing, the value would be

x = -100000F

y = -100000F

z = -100000F

Then you shoot. Projectile moves through space, current space coordinates are set. Values would be changing till it collides with a valid object.

x = -10.9543

y = 3.5967

z = -9.8764

Projectile hits object. Projectile does not move through space anymore. Coordinate values return to default, which is -100000F

FInding something like that with unknown search is not possible i think. Not enough time, but you can try slowing down the game speed.

All moving objects use the same base values. You need to find those base values and use it as a group search. You can do that by searching your player coordinate. Find the first 2 to 3 values that suit well, they must be as far as possible of your xyz coordinate but still at reach. Then offset calculations to xyz coordinates. 

Then do group search, you get a lot of result and do the same offset calculations. xyz coordinates of other objects, including projectiles should be there. The rest all comes down to knowing how to script it and knowing how to find other important values like for example a value that tells you when a player in a sercent reach. Its all possible for sure but understanding of the game logic and lua scripting is needed.

Your lucky if the game uses coordinate pointer, it saves you a lot of the scripting.

2. Raycast

Games use raycast if players are close. Its less heavy approach. It means that the bullet is not a projectile. Just some animation to represent the hit. Raycasts are instant hit and they do not have coordinates "during" shooting. So you can't manipulate them as projectiles. Raycast has coordinates but they don't represent the shot. Im not sure yet how to deal with them but it is a nuisance for sure. If i have more info on it i could let you know.

1) Bullet tracking

It's where a bullet always hit player coordinate and it's registers in player hitbox area. Each projectiles has it's own target coordinate as it's categorized as entity but in some games it's fixated into crosshair; as long crosshair pointed into an xyz coord, it will launch projectiles into straight point. However most games registers projectiles to has it's own coord wich more reliable if the screen got moved by player. 

2) Magic Bullet

It's modify player hitbox into more large value, so the projectiles still counts as it's registers into large player area. Each body part can have each own hitbox or it's defined as xyz. PUBGM for example have fixated it's own hitbox into XYZ that you can discover as float. CSGO however: have more custom hitbox, each of body parts has it. Usually by increasing it to 90:100:100 xyz value can result in another hack called Auto Headshot

On 6/16/2022 at 3:28 PM, Xaviesz said:

2) Magic Bullet

It's modify player hitbox into more large value, so the projectiles still counts as it's registers into large player area. Each body part can have each own hitbox or it's defined as xyz. PUBGM for example have fixated it's own hitbox into XYZ that you can discover as float. CSGO however: have more custom hitbox, each of body parts has it. Usually by increasing it to 90:100:100 xyz value can result in another hack called Auto Headshot

That isn't magical bullets.

Increasing hitbox colliders is increasing hitbox colliders. So its a independent factor of the projectile hitting that hitbox collider. Your not doing anything to the projectile nor that raycast.

That increase of hitbox collider makes it possible for the projectile to be registrated as a hit at a wider range then the visual body of the character it self because hitbox is wider now. But it can't make it a magical bullet because

1. Your not doing anything to the projectile/raycast.

2. If you shoot past that hitbox you just increased you won't give any damage, failing the reason to "magical bullets". So its just a hitbox increase.

Always headshots is "usually" also a mere factor of the increasing of the hitbox collider of the head in case those colliders are separated among each body part...its usually a capsule colliders to. Im not sure in PUBG case since i havent tried that game. Its UE though, Hitboxes are always defined as XYZ because they are objects and every object has a XYZ as it exist in some space. 

I think i can see where you come from with the auto headshot. It overlapping the other hitbox colliders so yeah then when you shoot its the head that is registrated as a hit. Its a good name because it doesnt point out that any projectile you fire in space will be a headshot. But rather the fact that any registered hit on the character would be a direct headshot.

But ofc you can say its up to the creator of the cheats to choose how he names it but at the end of the day we can't ignore what is happening on the background.

On 6/16/2022 at 3:28 PM, Xaviesz said:

1) Bullet tracking

It's where a bullet always hit player coordinate and it's registers in player hitbox area. Each projectiles has it's own target coordinate as it's categorized as entity but in some games it's fixated into crosshair; as long crosshair pointed into an xyz coord, it will launch projectiles into straight point. However most games registers projectiles to has it's own coord wich more reliable if the screen got moved by player. 

I can only imagen trying to move the whole camera. Seems not comfortable to do use, unless its an autokill then it don't matter. Bullet tracing seems actually the same thing as magical bullet. As moving cam is not optional and only few games do it you will still modify the XYZ coord of the projectile.

Im not sure but these PUBG like games they probably use raycast for shots from up close.

On 5/26/2022 at 11:36 PM, Nexure said:

magic bullet works, not by pointing the crosshair towards the enemy for that people might use the in-game's aim assist value

magic bullets are 1 bullet but the value you set it.

on how to find it? idk i just had to let you know. good luck

ps try shootguns and work from there, in  c-ops it was in the float region(which it could still be) region xa or cd

Archived