European war 7 modifying values

Alexyx

I tried modifying some useful values in the said game (gold, medals), but to no avail. I tried looking for different places to get those values and I also looked for encrypted, but nothing worked.

Do you guys have any ideas how to modify those values? I doubt it's all server-side, although I may be wrong here.

Thanks in advance!

Hello there.
These values aren't server-side, since you can sell and buy items, even when you are offline. They are stored online, at some points (not sure how often), but not for every transaction you make in the game.

I tried to find the real values for gold and medals, tried both fuzzy search and encrypted search, tried XOR encryption, but nothing helped.

But there's still a trick... change the prices instead of your resources! For example, go buy good generals... you see the price, for example 3225 medals...search for an exact Dword value (no ecnryption is needed) and you'll find 25 (more or less) values... modify all of them to 1. Now simple hit the buying button and you'll only pay 1 medal for it. (I tried it myself)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, that's definitely useful!

I also found out that you can get infinite unit cards by modifying the value for extra awards bar (the one you get after 25 draws).

Still no luck in modifying medals themselves and/or rest of the items (their quantities are client-sided, but I seemingly cannot access them easily

I was also trying to change the achievements awards, but the amounts there are not big enough to filter them off

Hero value can't be modyfied to a negative number, which is a shame

If you find any other methods, feel free to submit them here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/29/2022 at 3:05 PM, Alexyx said:

I also found out that you can get infinite unit cards by modifying the value for extra awards bar (the one you get after 25 draws).

Still no luck in modifying medals themselves and/or rest of the items (their quantities are client-sided, but I seemingly cannot access them easily

I was also trying to change the achievements awards, but the amounts there are not big enough to filter them off

from memory range Ca c++ alloc Select and search for task value

• 5 months later...
On 5/29/2022 at 7:05 PM, Alexyx said:

What do you mean "extra award bar" ? What is that ?

Archived