HorridModz

Question

Hello,

I was trying to post a script today. But I noticed some sections were grayed out. Announcements section and archived section are grayed out, so I guess that means I don't have permission to post there. That makes sense. But other things are grayed out too, with no obvious connection or reason. For example, I can post lua scripts for most of the sections, like free fire, forward assault, and templates - but not in "Virtual Space" and other. I can post in altering online games with gameguardian, but not in download mods.

Is this because of my one warning point that says it has no effects applied? Is it a glitch? I was about to post a script to the community, but I can't. Please help me ASAP so I can get back into the community!
""

@Enyby

6 answers to this question

On 5/17/2022 at 1:43 AM, blocx said:

hi to submit a lua file you must go in lua ddl section scroll down and click submit a file 

Ong I doubt you spent over 10 seconds looking at this. READ AND COMPREHEND MY POST BEFORE ANSWERING PLEASE!

On 5/17/2022 at 1:43 AM, blocx said:

hi to submit a lua file you must go in lua ddl section scroll down and click submit a file 

Ong I doubt you spent over 10 seconds looking at this. READ AND COMPREHEND MY POST BEFORE ANSWERING PLEASE!

@EnybyPlease get back to this if you see it, because I promised a script in a few days to people 😞

On 5/19/2022 at 1:33 AM, blocx said:

lol -1 bcz i have not undurstand u but im alone to reply u ur an s***

Screenshot_20220519-073245_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey, I just stumbled upon this post. It was a long time ago, but I'm sorry for misunderstanding you and being rude about it.
I removed your downvote.

Archived