Hi. What Happened to Crystal / Toxic Mods?

Hello everyone. im toxic mods. recently i lost my google account that controls crystal mods AND my other account which was the first account on the game guardian forum

This was during my break from game guardian. i deleted basically everything including the applications because it got boring and i was learning the java programming language at the time so i kept my promise to maybe return but still help people on the forum until well i deleted the cookies on accident when i was exiting the page 💀

And here is where i make my return. had to refresh my memory on lua and the API because you know i had some errors when making a script

The problem is easy plain and simple. 

1. im bad at memorizing passwords.

2. i don't write my passwords down which results in mostly accounts lost (i only lost 2)

3.  i save passwords in websites which is the most dangerous thing ever. nobody should do that

So maybe one day ill document each password i need while i look at people here to help on the forum

But yea. im back Hello 😄 its time to see some new things in the help forum. 

Thanks for reading and im hoping to see MonkeySAN, CmP, Maars, who knows who, luckyday, noFear, badcase, MarioRossi, Nio, and many more who helped me

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 3:56 AM, Victorxxnukes said:

Hello everyone. im toxic mods. recently i lost my google account that controls crystal mods AND my other account which was the first account on the game guardian forum

This was during my break from game guardian. i deleted basically everything including the applications because it got boring and i was learning the java programming language at the time so i kept my promise to maybe return but still help people on the forum until well i deleted the cookies on accident when i was exiting the page 💀

And here is where i make my return. had to refresh my memory on lua and the API because you know i had some errors when making a script

2. i don't write my passwords down which results in mostly accounts lost (i only lost 2)

3.  i save passwords in websites which is the most dangerous thing ever. nobody should do that

So maybe one day ill document each password i need while i look at people here to help on the forum

Thanks for reading and im hoping to see MonkeySAN, CmP, Maars, who knows who, luckyday, noFear, badcase, MarioRossi, Nio, and many more who helped me                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               You can also take web design courses. Now there are many free courses and resources https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/fall-svg/ on YouTube that can improve your knowledge. The school will also help pump the help of a mentor.

the password recovery function must be in your browser, recovery will not be so difficult

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 3:56 AM, Victorxxnukes said:

Thanks for reading and im hoping to see MonkeySAN, CmP, Maars, who knows who, luckyday, noFear, badcase, MarioRossi, Nio, and many more who helped me

Speaking of scenes, found some incredible Christmas photos on Depositphotos. Anyway, anyone else curious about the fate of our beloved mods? It's like the missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle.

Hey, wondering about Crystal and Toxic Mods? It's like a mystery—no updates, no clues. Like waiting for a response during a suspenseful holiday scene.