How to find WireFrame hack on (most) netease games

Platonic

A quick and simple tutorial if your looking for quick cheat in netease game. Their engine is based on Unity, however this wireframe will only work on netease games. Games made in Unity won't be able to render this, so the screen would get stuck. Here you go. A nice feature to add in your scripts

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, xWanted said:

That's a good one my man, but what about the different games based on unity ? I tried Video/Bad/Xa regions still no luck, well, it's kinda easy for unreal engine games hahahah and hard for me on unity games lol

It was netease specific, most of their games is some modified unity engine. On other Unity based games it won't work. Camera won't be able to render in full wireframe. Perhaps you can try copying and comparing data of several netease games on which wireframe is possible and compare differences with an other Unity based game. Perhaps you find something.

Archived