LIAPP ALERT

THETWINSOFFICIAL

Question

9 answers to this question

Install GG to a virtual and remove gg from your phone + allow GG to use root in virtual. You should be good to go

Edited by MAARS

7 hours ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

It's get detected after change data in some address

Are you changing code, read data, or read write data? If its read write data then they probably have two copies of the same data to check against.

18 hours ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

Yes changing code read write data

If you are changing code it would be easy for them to detect changes. I'm not sure if GG supports hardware debugging to find who is read the address. I don't see anything under the api section. You could find a page of code that does not get executed and remove the page read flag. This would cause an access exception pointing to the code doing the check.

--edit

Looks like GG does not support page protection changes 😞  Should request to have mprotect added as a new feature.

Edited by darklinux

2 hours ago, darklinux said:

If you are changing code it would be easy for them to detect changes. I'm not sure if GG supports hardware debugging to find who is read the address. I don't see anything under the api section. You could find a page of code that does not get executed and remove the page read flag. This would cause an access exception pointing to the code doing the check.

--edit

Looks like GG does not support page protection changes 😞  Should request to have mprotect added as a new feature.

Arrrggg but i hope next update enyby add mprotect 

On 5/6/2022 at 2:26 PM, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

Arrrggg but i hope next update enyby add mprotect 

Ya, that would be cool, I'm not sure where to post requests, but its probably too much work. I haven't checked if they would even be able to catch the access violation via an exception handler. Still learning 

4 hours ago, darklinux said:

Ya, that would be cool, I'm not sure where to post requests, but its probably too much work. I haven't checked if they would even be able to catch the access violation via an exception handler. Still learning 

nvm, this does not look easy 😞
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1083154/how-can-i-catch-sigsegv-segmentation-fault-and-get-a-stack-trace-under-jni-on/1083335#1083335

4 hours ago, darklinux said:

Are you changing code, read data, or read write data? If its read write data then they probably have two copies of the same data to check against.

Yes changing code read write data

9 hours ago, MAARS said:

Install GG to a virtual and remove gg from your phone + allow GG to use root in virtual. You should be good to go

No no , detected after change data