Game detects Gameguardian in Parallel Space

Buffo

Question

The game is Naruto NXB NV, I always played until two years ago with Parallel Space and Gameguardian, then I stopped playing. I tested again and I know that with a rooted device Gameguardian still works perfectly and the game doesn't detect anything, without touching any setting on GG.
The problem is with Parallel Space, the only virtual space in which this game works.
After many vicissitudes, I managed to find online modified versions of Parallel Space compatible with Android 11+ (those on the forum do not work) where Gameguardian works.
The problem is that as soon as I use Gameguardian the game detects it and gives me with a message of policy violation 00000018.

I've changed GG settings, chose hide 1,2,3,4 but 30 seconds after selecting the game process I get the message of policy violation.

Do you have any ideas on how I could fix this? Unfortunately in my current smartphone I can't root.

2 answers to this question

Archived