GG Class Reference tutorial

MAARS

Hi guys, I am maars I have been using GG since 2 Years, and I am also a developer. 

I have been helping people to get their hands on game guardian for a while, one thing I have noticed that at first many people don't even know that there's is a Documentation for GG API, but even you know that there's is one it is really difficult for a beginner to get his hands on and read the documentation properly, it took me some time to understand how to read the documentation. 

That why I have decided to make a tutorial series that I will explain at first how to read the documentation then i will walk through the API and explain every function with use case example. 

All I need to know if there is people's who will be interested on that I have already made a poll on my  Telegram channel you can join to vote or just directly vote 

here 

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, MAARS said:

Hi guys, I am maars I have been using GG since 2 Years, and I am also a developer. 

I have been helping people to get their hands on game guardian for a while, one thing I have noticed that at first many people don't even know that there's is a Documentation for GG API, but even you know that there's is one it is really difficult for a beginner to get his hands on and read the documentation properly, it took me some time to understand how to read the documentation. 

That why I have decided to make a tutorial series that I will explain at first how to read the documentation then i will walk through the API and explain every function with use case example. 

All I need to know if there is people's who will be interested on that I have already made a poll on my  Telegram channel you can join to vote or just directly vote 

here 

Sure, You already have my vote.

On 4/28/2022 at 2:42 AM, MAARS said:

Good. A lot need this.

Archived