Crash Dive 2: the silent service

talkIRC

wish i could figure out how to find these values you guys are finding, i'm lucky to find a value most of the time, blind luck or really simple, searching encrypted values takes ages and never has yielded any useful results on my attempts.

while i can beat around most of the time and find the value (each time i play the game, it's rare that the memory address is always the same and a saved list will only work once in a rare while for me) you guys always manage to find things that i'd never consider, and above all, most of what your doing can be reproduced easy (something i've never figured out how to do as i just bruteforce the values i want to freeze or set (freeze for most things, set in rare cases)

also need to note that while the fuel % value and gage don't change to 100%, it is frozen and does work in that script (health still doesn't do anything of use, doesn't heal the crew, or the ship)

i'm going to have to really try to figure out how half these values where even found (the values the script changes) maybe i'll get lucky, and thanks guys for everything you do/did.

noticed that the speed hack is only for surfaced speed (if underwater speed was maxed at around the lowest speed on the surface it would be perfect IMHO)

looking for:

no flooding (1 of the god mode requirements)

always: HULL 100% (###FT) on the crew/ship overview page (1 of the god mode requirements)

after thought:

the crew of the ship gain xp over time (the only requirement is the passage of time) in the given department they're in; and that gives bonuses for those skill levels, i wonder if a really ninja hack could be found to increase the speed that xp is given to the crew?

my end goal with that last one would be to try to train the entire crew fully in each of the different departments making each member of the crew a "master of the boat"

i have to say that previous script has already made massive dents in the per play hacks i do each time i play (is a pain in the a** to find each of these values every time, if i could script better maybe i could make something that works, lolx.

ABOVE ALL ELSE, THANKS!  (now to try and figure out how to hack more on this thing and see if i can't get lucky)

i also found a value to speed up repair order for damage substations.

make some damage to the sub(use AA gun)

search Float 120 then set to 1.

there will be a lot of results..select results in sets of number and edit..you'll know you get it right when you get notification instantly.

but wont work if damage with Flooding.

thanks Monkey, that will indeed give me a place to start that's better then "unknown value"; using the % value and the max listed depth on that page wouldn't yield me the result i was wanting, now i have a value to hunt down i might get a little more lucky (too often my unknown hacks lead to app crash when changing values)

• 1 year later...