Township Golden Ticket (Item swap method)

cisco72563

NOTE: This method requires you to be at level 8, since the golden ticket shows up at level 8

Hello Township lovers, have you ever wondered how you could get old items, decorations, skins for you Town in Township?
Well now you can with the help of this method.
On your golden ticket screen see if you can find any coins on any part of the golden ticket like shown on the picture below

2.thumb.png.4c79f8565173173679a0d853db9e79cb.png

As you can see here I have 2000 coins which are ready to be collected, so you can search for 2000;29550;0 (DWORD).
After that collect the coins and refine 2000;29550;1 (DWORD) and you will be left with three results.
So the explanation of the above search is 2000 is the amount of coins, 29550 is a part of the item id for coins , 0 is because I had not collected the coins and 1 is after you have collected the coins.

Change the 1 to 0 and freeze, select this value and go to it's memory address, below the 0 value (the one you just froze) you need to select the six addresses as shown in the picture below and change it with the values that I have provided you below (it is better to enable string representation in the memory editor to see if the code you have changed will give you the right item or not), then close and re-open your golden ticket screen and collect your item, voila you just got an old skin or decoration for your town.

1.thumb.png.ffae1ea91288995e25f6c39bbe9fcd9a.png

In short, with this method you can get old items even boosters and legacy items that are no longer available in the game. I recommend you to check out some youtube channels that have provided with some codes, like, Rombau Township, N4U, Nayeem Plays etc.

CODES
1,869,576,722;1,667,589,215;29,295;0;0;0                                               (ZOO SIGN)

1,768,641,308;1,918,132,078;1,601,071,457;3,297,363;0;0                       (FUTURE EXPRESS) Train Skin

If you did not get this method try to watch the video given below. The codes are different but the method is the same (since rombau is using tier number and not coins item id), but you can use the skin codes given in the video as well. Hope that helps.

NOTE: Do not use the tier code for your game as shown in the video below, since tier code is different for different games like for Rombau (the video author) his second last and last tier is 3775 and 4000 respectively, but other users have 4005 and some other users have 4200 as their last tier. That is why I gave the coins id 29550 to search which is fixed for all games.  

WARNING: Do not misuse this trick to collect as many times tcash or coins, if you keep collecting them, you will be banned by the game. Play safely!

Archived