Script for Master Royale or Null's Royale

Nescoffe

Can anyone create a hack/script for Master Royale or Null's Royale? These games don't have "server sided" protection I think

If anyone can create with infinite elixir, thank you

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

If it is those then Elixir is just dword and for me in "Other" memory range. Find the value and just make it 10 and freeze.

Thanks, but I can't find the exact value of the elixir, and I am beginner in use game guardian

On 4/15/2022 at 7:45 PM, Nescoffe said:

Thanks, but I can't find the exact value of the elixir, and I am beginner in use game guardian

Search the amount you have dword, then gain or use some and refine. Helps to pause the game in GG when doing searches. You end up with one result which you can edit to 10 and freeze.

I'm not convinced by your statement of not having "server sided" protection. I'm sure my game kept reloading afterwards. I didn't play with it for too long though so you might be correct.

7 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Search the amount you have dword, then gain or use some and refine. Helps to pause the game in GG when doing searches. You end up with one result which you can edit to 10 and freeze.

I'm not convinced by your statement of not having "server sided" protection. I'm sure my game kept reloading afterwards. I didn't play with it for too long though so you might be correct.

I'm not sure the server is "server sided" but Null's Royale and Master Royale are private servers, they don't have the same protection as the original Supercell server  

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...