Game hacking changing values

dankri

Question

Im trying to modifty hay day but that will be almost impossible right? the game is server sided and not only that the servers update every 10 sec. im able to change my values but after some time i get reconnected or "lose" connection. so i tried adding the values via rewards ( truck ) and that took a little longer for the sytem to figure out. i was going to try with the item rewards because you get xp by collection stuff etc but its not possible to find a satic value that doesnt change it will takes ages to find. anyone got any ideas ?

i also heard a guy was able to change the values and his player id and that also took a very long time before the system figured it out 

4 answers to this question

On 3/27/2022 at 1:36 AM, dankri said:

Im trying to modifty hay day but that will be almost impossible right? the game is server sided and not only that the servers update every 10 sec. im able to change my values but after some time i get reconnected or "lose" connection. so i tried adding the values via rewards ( truck ) and that took a little longer for the sytem to figure out. i was going to try with the item rewards because you get xp by collection stuff etc but its not possible to find a satic value that doesnt change it will takes ages to find. anyone got any ideas ?

i also heard a guy was able to change the values and his player id and that also took a very long time before the system figured it out 

Another try value I've experienced there are some values that make the game crash

I have a friend who is a moderator on https://guidedhacking.com/forums/ . This is the best hacking forum I’ve found so far. So, um, I think you can look for suggestions on that forum. I hope I’ve helped you. Sorry, mate, but I think your question is too specific for this forum. You’ll definitely find something reasonable on the hacking forum. BW 

Archived