Real Racing 3 - All In One Interface

MarioRossi93i

not to be rude, why dont you combine all the scripts together so you wouldnt have to download them all.

but i also kinda see where you going with this. would you give me an example how you did your loader?

a PM would be appreciated if you willing to share. good to have you back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mario, I have a question. My save game was shared with one of my friend, and he got himself banned. Since we share the same save game, will my account also get banned? We both used different accounts to log in(I use FB and he use GP). 

things that happen, that's why I don't recommend sharing the character2.dat file. I think this happens if you play with the same profile on online competitions like wtt, but I'm not 100% sure, I also know that it works for someone, but I don't recommend it

Thanks Mario, I think my account is safe since its hasn't been banned in a week. But man I wouldn't have share my save file with someone forever. 

Edited by JackDoglas
grammar error

• 5 months later...