Ganja Farmer Weed Empire

Mkultra1973

On 3/26/2022 at 7:51 PM, sammax71 said:

Get the dump.cs and search IsTaskCompleted and set it to True.

Here's a guide to getting the dump.cs and using the Toolbox if you're not sure how to:

BadCase Toolbox Demo (#35pz7irl)

Hey, yes it worked thankyou. I was doing it wrong that's why bit didn't work but I figured it out. Thankyou again I really appreciate it 

On 3/22/2022 at 9:11 AM, sammax71 said:

1714469649_Screenshot_20220322-090206_GanjaFarmer.thumb.jpg.48c4b3127c129e07e6ce567732ecbcf1.jpg

Not exactly what you wanted but I can finish my tasks immediately. You can give this script a try and see if it works for you.

GanjaFarmerE.lua 8.01 kB · 7 downloads

Hey sammax71,  would it be possible to write a script that will allow you/me lol to do say 500 tasks? Thatv500 is just a random number, or can the points be manipulated? I have tried to adjust the points via the search option but asp they are on hosts server I don't think I can change them. What do you think?

1 hour ago, Mkultra1973 said:

Hey sammax71,  would it be possible to write a script that will allow you/me lol to do say 500 tasks? Thatv500 is just a random number, or can the points be manipulated? I have tried to adjust the points via the search option but asp they are on hosts server I don't think I can change them. What do you think?

I tried to see if I could do any more than the 6 it allowed me to but couldn't find a way. Not saying its impossible but it was beyond my capabilities.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:12 PM, sammax71 said:

I tried to see if I could do any more than the 6 it allowed me to but couldn't find a way. Not saying its impossible but it was beyond my capabilities.

When you first start like you did you only get 6, then the next week 7 and so on until you reach 10 then that is the max. I have used glitches to aquire more tasks but it's long winded and doesn't always work. So at the max the most a person can earp is 4200 points if played legitimately.  I want to know if a scripts can be written to get more to beat the others using glitches and getting upto 40,000 points per farm.