Homescapes "enable" old items

SAGEPAPI

I recently downloaded Homescapes, to hack the Gold ticket rewards. Which worked with the method of @NoFear( https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/31504-homescapes-golden-ticket-item-swap/?do=findComment&comment=115909 )

I tried to hack the old season rewards by changing the id of the swan( id of current item) to an older item like Dance floor. 

I did this by first searching for the swans value: 

- (Dword) group search the values of the coins and boosters.

- refine the coins. Increment by 1 to get the right address.

- use goto, scroll until you see :SwanStage1, 2 or 3.

After that i changed that value with the older id which i found by searching :DanceFloor( its probably a dumb method). But it ddnt work. So i thought maybe there is a way to enable/activate the items?

But after searcht through 1000s of results i gave up. So is there someone who can help.

Edited by SAGEPAPI

@cisco72563made this list with the old season items.

Yes, a dog Corgi and a dog house (Season 1 First Season of Wonders) , 4 rabbits and a rabbit house (Season 2 Cottontail season), a robot (Ellie) and it's upgrades (Season 3 Tech Season), a grand piano, it's upgrades and a phantom costume for Austin (Season 4 Spooky Season), an ice rink and it's upgrades (Season 5 Icy Season), dumbbells and other exercise equipment (Season 6 Workout Season), a piglet and it's costume and house (Season 7 Farm Season), magician furniture and magician dress for Austin (Season 8 Magic Season), a puppet theater and puppets (Season 9 Puppet Theater Season), a labrador and it's playground with upgrades (Season 10 Tail-Wagging Season), dance floor and upgrades for Austin parents (Season 11 Dance Season), pirate ship and upgrades (Season 12 Pirate Season), toy ghost and some decor for it like town and performance (Season 13 Creepy Season), a carousel and it's upgrades (Season 14 Holiday Season), a flying drone robot and it's upgrades with charger (Season 15 Technological Season) and swans, couple and family (Season 16 Swan Season).   

• 2 months later...

Edit: just realized Nofear made a video just watch that. 🤦‍♂️

Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap) (#1aqss6hp)

@Christine89i can confirm that it still works. maybe you did something wrong.

Follow these steps if you have armv8:

Set your region to XA:175864171_Screenshot_20220602-215439_X8Sandbox.thumb.jpg.f578fe11ffbdbeced01e76076091ddfc.jpg

search the following in Dword:1948568029_Screenshot_20220602-215609_X8Sandbox.thumb.jpg.41c2d988505cf9f872ae9d8757987a10.jpg

If everything worked correctly, you will see 2 addresses with the following: 552095673_Screenshot_20220602-215809_X8Sandbox.thumb.jpg.659cae479e8e8a0f0b866832a8e14595.jpg

change them to(dont forget the ";" between the 2 values):2106657208_Screenshot_20220602-215927_X8Sandbox.thumb.jpg.10151150818d25fa3266c9e2557d640c.jpg

Now open the golden ticket pass and buy it. It will freeze (sometimes) just restart the game and youre done.

Again this method is by @NoFear. So thank him instead of me

Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap) (#89t6nwcs)

armv7 is kinda the same^

Edited by SAGEPAPI

And @Christine89 do not forget to revert your values before you restart your game, otherwise, your game will become a mess. Also Armv7 method has not been working for so long, so, only the armv8 trick is still working, for more info you can DM me. Nice work @SAGEPAPI though! and congrats for your promotion to Contributor.

1 hour ago, cisco72563 said:

And @Christine89 do not forget to revert your values before you restart your game, otherwise, your game will become a mess. Also Armv7 method has not been working for so long, so, only the armv8 trick is still working, for more info you can DM me. Nice work @SAGEPAPI though! and congrats for your promotion to Contributor.

Ty lmao

20 hours ago, Christine89 said:

@SAGEPAPI @NoFear it worked thanks so much. What about previous seasons? Any way to get previous ones? And is the same applicable in Gardenscapes?

Good to hear. About the other seasons..... its still in working progress. I tried the method on gardenscapes but it ddnt work. Probably the same method but other values are used. And i cant bother searching for them. 

hope this helped. 

• 1 year later...

Kudos on the work you've done so far, especially hacking the Gold ticket rewards using @NoFear's method. That's no small feat! About the old items, though, it's tough. They might be tied to server-side checks, or perhaps they have some additional validation you're missing.