What to do if Game Guardian can't find value?

UnoriginalUsername

Question

Tried to multiply my money in a buggy, basic 16mb game that has not been updated for 2 years

Game Guardian won't find the value no matter how I tweak the settings and what mode I pick.

I start off with 10k, put that value into GG, spent 2k, change value to 9k and then it's just empty cause apparently none of the values changed or changed to something different.

What do I do?

5 answers to this question

You could mention the name of the game and give a link to the Play Store. That way somebody else might take a look. It's a bit difficult to just randomly come up with different ways that you might be successful.

Just for a start if you start with 10k and spend 2k then you should search 8k and not 9k 🤦🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, UnoriginalUsername said:

Tried to multiply my money in a buggy, basic 16mb game that has not been updated for 2 years

Game Guardian won't find the value no matter how I tweak the settings and what mode I pick.

I start off with 10k, put that value into GG, spent 2k, change value to 9k and then it's just empty cause apparently none of the values changed or changed to something different.

What do I do?

- try to search in different type of value?

- try to search in different memory regions/ranges for each type of value?

Archived