I introduce myself

Diaboliko

Hello everyone,

I'm Diaboliko and I thought I'd give a quick introduction here.

So, I'm from Italy, class 93 and I've always enjoyed creating Lua scripts for Android games in the little free time I have. Most of my scripts have always been private, until in 2020 I decided to publish one of my scripts for the game "Among Us". 

Unfortunately, I don't have much free time available, between work, family and my social life, I can find maybe a few hours a week to dedicate to this world. However, many of the things that I have learned with Game Guardian, I have learned thanks to this community (I apologize for never showing up in the past, better late than never 😊)

I've been doing new scripts lately (they're not public at the moment), but I'll post something soon if time permits. Also to conclude, I will continue to follow the forum as I always have, but this time no longer silently, and I will try to help anyone who wants to learn.

That's all for now. Thanks!

On 3/5/2022 at 11:47 PM, Diaboliko said:

Hello everyone,

I'm Diaboliko and I thought I'd give a quick introduction here.

So, I'm from Italy, class 93 and I've always enjoyed creating Lua scripts for Android games in the little free time I have. Most of my scripts have always been private, until in 2020 I decided to publish one of my scripts for the game "Among Us". 

Unfortunately, I don't have much free time available, between work, family and my social life, I can find maybe a few hours a week to dedicate to this world. However, many of the things that I have learned with Game Guardian, I have learned thanks to this community (I apologize for never showing up in the past, better late than never 😊)

I've been doing new scripts lately (they're not public at the moment), but I'll post something soon if time permits. Also to conclude, I will continue to follow the forum as I always have, but this time no longer silently, and I will try to help anyone who wants to learn.

That's all for now. Thanks!

welcome to the forum Diaboliko 🙂 !
Nice to have you with us.

• 2 months later...

Archived