Hack rise of defenders

Nofly

I'm trying to make a script for the NFT rise of defenders game, but I can change the damage value but the game ends up detecting it and disconnects me. How do I bypass this anti-cheat?

another thing, sometimes my cheat works and the game doesn't disconnect me, however, it's almost never

On 3/4/2022 at 9:49 AM, Nofly said:

I'm trying to make a script for the NFT rise of defenders game, but I can change the damage value but the game ends up detecting it and disconnects me. How do I bypass this anti-cheat?

another thing, sometimes my cheat works and the game doesn't disconnect me, however, it's almost never

Dword search coins. 

Hide gg from game

PXL_20220309_114025659~2.jpg

15 minutes ago, sodaface said:

Dword search coins. 

Hide gg from game

I'm not sure it's that game because it seems too easy to hack. Probably one that's not in my Play Store.

I wish people would give links when they ask about a game. Makes it much easier.

8 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I'm not sure it's that game because it seems too easy to hack. Probably one that's not in my Play Store.

I wish people would give links when they ask about a game. Makes it much easier.

🤦

25 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

NFT?

could be this..?

https://risedefenders.io/

funny it got no link to Playstore.

same developer but its seem a totally different from PS version..

Archived