Craft of survival: immortal

Toxion

1 hour ago, JinXprO said:

what is that mean game blocked ? cant play the game anymore like save error issue ? or another pop up that prevent you to play ? my game seems like stuck in loading screen without any pop up .. no idea what happened

Exactly the same. Stuck loading screen. I'm sure it's where I've been banned. It's always fine until the first Church mission.

On 29/03/2022 at 14:48, sammax71 said:

Alguém já passou pela missão da Igreja Amaldiçoada e não teve seu jogo bloqueado?

it's possible to do everything without being noticed, just don't talk in the global chat and don't have an account linked to some email

I got banned when using script for one-hit, before that nothing happened

2 minutes ago, Isatoro10 said:

it's possible to do everything without being noticed, just don't talk in the global chat and don't have an account linked to some email

I got banned when using script for one-hit, before that nothing happened

I was a guest user and never spoke in chat but once I did the Church mission my game won't load.

I did exchange with a trader for free. I wonder if something like that triggers it 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Can't view it yet but nice one. Saves me doing it 👍🏻

for who waiting for approve.

For immortal, you must wears clothes.

For One hit kill, you must equipped weapon.

Max durability just for testing, enemy can't hurt you but still deal the damage to equipment. 

com.action.survival.craft.rpg.ARM8.Apr_01_2022_14.46.lua

On 01/04/2022 at 07:32, TekMonts said:

para quem espera aprovar.

Para imortal, você deve usar roupas.

Para One hit kill, você deve equipar a arma.

Durabilidade máxima apenas para teste, o inimigo não pode machucá-lo, mas ainda causa dano ao equipamento. 

com.action.survival.craft.rpg.ARM8.Apr_01_2022_14.46.lua 9,55 KB · 7 downloads

error on script

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

so i was able to hack everything in this game. All data in here are stored as X4 and XOR encrypted. This also includes red crystal and all resources items. I didn't hack the time, as it seems from previous post, increasing cool down is an insta ban. But since I can hack red crystal there's no need to speed up as i just pay up with red crystal for instant completion. Since i started this game this weekend, i will have to wait next week and see if i get banned. I didn't buy too many red crystal, didn't tamper with the trader NPCs, just played normally and bought around 7-8k red crystal and got all the farm materials upto 999. Lets see if this triggers a ban. 

4 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

so i was able to hack everything in this game. All data in here are stored as X4 and XOR encrypted. This also includes red crystal and all resources items. I didn't hack the time, as it seems from previous post, increasing cool down is an insta ban. But since I can hack red crystal there's no need to speed up as i just pay up with red crystal for instant completion. Since i started this game this weekend, i will have to wait next week and see if i get banned. I didn't buy too many red crystal, didn't tamper with the trader NPCs, just played normally and bought around 7-8k red crystal and got all the farm materials upto 999. Lets see if this triggers a ban. 

For me everything used to be fine until I reached the Church mission. If you get past that without a ban then I'd say you're good.