HorridModz

Question

So someone found some values but I don't know how to use them or what they mean. Please go to the last two posts (by ZaxHax) and help answer. Thanks!

https://polarmods.com/threads/how-to-find-every-weapon-value-for-pixel-gun3d-with-gameguardian.2617

The values are attached in file here!

message.txt

3 answers to this question

On 2/21/2022 at 3:53 PM, HorridModz said:

So someone found some values but I don't know how to use them or what they mean. Please go to the last two posts (by ZaxHax) and help answer. Thanks!

https://polarmods.com/threads/how-to-find-every-weapon-value-for-pixel-gun3d-with-gameguardian.2617

The values are attached in file here!

message.txt 2.61 kB · 3 downloads

Video from that link has been removed. You probable need to contact the person that found, according to the one that uploaded that video it will be this guy : https://polarmods.com/members/poggersbutnot.5870/
Each value from that script is representing a gun. You can confirm by going to the nearest pointer. Some values have a different string assigned then the value representing that string. For some the pointers are up and for some others the pointers are down. But you should talk with the founder about that.

It's also kind of hard for us to help if you don't show us what is supposed to happen. Is this suppose to unlock guns? I searched the gun names that those values of that file represent in that game but could not find them in their inventory. But in the pixelgun3d wiki page those guns are mentioned and only seem to be available through some kind of event or something like that. So i am not sure why he included guns that are not accessible through normal circumstances. It could be unlocking purposes. But yeah talk with the guy and he will know.

On 2/22/2022 at 7:23 PM, XxhentaixX said:

Video from that link has been removed. You probable need to contact the person that found, according to the one that uploaded that video it will be this guy : https://polarmods.com/members/poggersbutnot.5870/
Each value from that script is representing a gun. You can confirm by going to the nearest pointer. Some values have a different string assigned then the value representing that string. For some the pointers are up and for some others the pointers are down. But you should talk with the founder about that.

It's also kind of hard for us to help if you don't show us what is supposed to happen. Is this suppose to unlock guns? I searched the gun names that those values of that file represent in that game but could not find them in their inventory. But in the pixelgun3d wiki page those guns are mentioned and only seem to be available through some kind of event or something like that. So i am not sure why he included guns that are not accessible through normal circumstances. It could be unlocking purposes. But yeah talk with the guy and he will know.

Thanks for doing all this research and trying to help!

As for them not being unlockable, I believe they are meant for people to modify the stats of weapons they already have (after the event ends you keep the weapon forever).

As for the finding the values with pointers, I am a big noob at this stuff. I know almost nothing about lua or addresses or pointers or anything like that. Could you tell me how to use the values? Like do I have to click on an option and type in the string of values or what? I know nothing. I just know ***** ***** ***** is supposed to help me locate values about a weapon, and I do not know what the values are or how to use them!

If you are interested in helping more please message User123456789#6916 or User123456789#6424 on discord.

23 hours ago, HorridModz said:

Thanks for doing all this research and trying to help!

As for them not being unlockable, I believe they are meant for people to modify the stats of weapons they already have (after the event ends you keep the weapon forever).

As for the finding the values with pointers, I am a big noob at this stuff. I know almost nothing about lua or addresses or pointers or anything like that. Could you tell me how to use the values? Like do I have to click on an option and type in the string of values or what? I know nothing. I just know ***** ***** ***** is supposed to help me locate values about a weapon, and I do not know what the values are or how to use them!

If you are interested in helping more please message User123456789#6916 or User123456789#6424 on discord.

I can't really tell you how to use the values. I also don't play the game for wait and see what happens when i receive a gun from events. Anticheat on the game is quite decent. Have you tried dumping the game ?

Archived