Bring GameGuardian to iOS platform

tuancc

Question

I want to start a project to implement a cheat tool on the ios platform, similar to GameGuardian on Android, this must be a very complicated and long thing.

And some simple memory search tools already exist on the ios platform, such as iGameGuardian, of course, their tools are also very simple and do not have Lua programming functions.

So I wonder if we can port GameGuardian's memory search module and Lua programming interface to the ios platform first, so that we can avoid spending a lot of time building complex UI.

Since GameGuardian's lua programming interface has been widely used on the Android platform, it will be of great significance to bring it to the ios platform, and this solution can be completed quickly in a short time.

So, can GameGuardian officials provide some source code to help accelerate this goal.

thanks.

1分钟前,MAARS说:

游戏监护人不是开源的

Can you ask the official to provide some module source code to help implement lua programming on ios platform

Just now, tuancc said:

Can you ask the official to provide some module source code to help implement lua programming on ios platform

This will also help GameGuardian grow and develop

8 minutes ago, MAARS said:

Ask Enyby, I don't want to ping him, but I already guess the response will be no, no one share source code of non open source project

GameGuardian itself is not charged, but free, and we have also established this website and forum at our own expense, indicating that we are all a group of people who love this thing.

What I'm asking for is not the source code of the entire GameGuardian, but some of the modules, not that I can't write these modules independently, but that if I can provide it, it can greatly speed up the progress of this project.

If my idea is realized, it is not a bad thing for GameGuardian itself, and it can even bring GameGuardian's fame to the ios platform and expand its influence. I am going to name the project "iGGLua" to pay tribute to my favorite GameGuardian .

If GameGuardian itself has no plans to develop an ios version, let me partially achieve this goal!

can you help me,  i dont know how to pin Enyby, thanks.

I understand but, first a got I question do you thank that Lua implementation will work in the same way on Android and IOS I am curious about that.

To ping someone just tap "@" plus is name he will get notified, or even better dm him

Edited by MAARS

1 minute ago, MAARS said:

I understand but, first a got I question do you thank that Lua implementation will work in the same way on Android and IOS I am curious about that.

To ping someone just tap "@" plus is name he will get notified, or even better dm him

thank you,  the Lua script is open source and cross platform, the GameGuardian lua api  should written by c/c++ i think, so it will be cross platform,

the system memory access api is different, but  i can fixed it quickly, i'm a ios developer!

@Enyby

cheat engine can use script ? ( never use so idk how it work ) exist on ios ? but maybe use ase base of project if it can run script decompile with xcode and adapt ( its just sugestion )

5 minutes ago, MAARS said:

Nice, but if you really want to lead your project, look for plan b "How to implement Lua from scratch by yourself".

And I think you wrongly pinged him the name should be highlighted like this @tuancc

thank you very much.

Just now, tuancc said:

thank you very much.

i know how to using lua engine,  But if you write all the code from scratch, it will take too much time and it will be difficult to release in a short time. If you can provide some source code, I can port it to ios within a week.

3 minutes ago, blocx said:

cheat engine can use script ? ( never use so idk how it work ) exist on ios ? but maybe use ase base of project if it can run script decompile with xcode and adapt ( its just sugestion )

the CE (CheatEngine) is written for computer systems, it is not suitable for running on mobile phone systems, and friends around me are used to using GameGuardian for Lua programming on Android, I want everyone to be able to directly run on ios run lua scripts they wrote before, so I never thought about CE(it's really too old).

• Administrators

I highly doubt about your possibility make such project.

People who able do so, not come with such questions. They search information by self. Not wait when someone send to they ready to use code.

Exists official C implementation for lua which you should start use.

AFAIK iOS use C only. Android use Java + C. So Lua "module" (as easy can be figured via tools like "jadx-gui") written in Java. In fact it is modified https://github.com/luaj/luaj

AFAIK it is bad idea try use Java code on iOS. So you better start with official lua implementation on C.

GG use some custom implementation, which bring Lua 5.3 features, when still use Lua 5.2 binary format. If you not need be compatible to binary form, you can use Lua 5.3. Or make some reverse investigation for find what and how implemented. Java code able be easy decompiled by tools like "jadx-gui", so this not main problem there.

As for GG itself it never be ported to iOS, just because start agreement from creator (Aqua) states - he left iOS for iGameGuardian.

7 hours ago, Enyby said:

I highly doubt about your possibility make such project.

People who able do so, not come with such questions. They search information by self. Not wait when someone send to they ready to use code.

Exists official C implementation for lua which you should start use.

AFAIK iOS use C only. Android use Java + C. So Lua "module" (as easy can be figured via tools like "jadx-gui") written in Java. In fact it is modified https://github.com/luaj/luaj

AFAIK it is bad idea try use Java code on iOS. So you better start with official lua implementation on C.

GG use some custom implementation, which bring Lua 5.3 features, when still use Lua 5.2 binary format. If you not need be compatible to binary form, you can use Lua 5.3. Or make some reverse investigation for find what and how implemented. Java code able be easy decompiled by tools like "jadx-gui", so this not main problem there.

As for GG itself it never be ported to iOS, just because start agreement from creator (Aqua) states - he left iOS for iGameGuardian.

First of all I'm an IOS developer, I can write the whole code from scratch, but it will take too much time and I will lose my job, if I can spend only a small amount of time doing the porting work, I will be happy .

To be precise, what I need is the implementation of GameGuardian's Lua API, as well as the related memory function modules, without the need for UI modules.

Is the lua module of GG you said written in java? I thought it was written in C/C++, so I have a question, are the memory search functions in the GG lua api all done in java? Or does it also call the jni c/c++ module internally? If so, these c/c++ codes will be easily ported to ios, and ios has objective-c language, and some java codes will be easily rewritten into objective- c code.

If you are willing to help, I am confident to accomplish this. Thanks.

@Enyby

• Administrators

Engine work on C. You not get engine sources.

Also you not need make it on full time basis in few days, so you can code on your weekend, or someday evenings in years. So you can do entire project from scratch without loose your job.

Aslo exists some other projects, which you can use (if their license allowed such) as base for make own search engine.

Scanmem, for example: https://github.com/scanmem/scanmem

Good luck with your project.